? about bacura enemy (location spoilers)

#1rpglady76Posted 8/15/2013 1:01:22 AM
I thought I'd farm them for a bit while I gather more materials. My questions is, when I find one of these enemies, is it possible to encounter them anywhere on that map? Or just in that one spot on the map? I found one in Culmar Trail, and was wondering if I need to check out every enemy group, or just that one spot where I encountered the Bacura. Thanks.
---
You can cure ignorance. You can't cure stupidity.
#2JRPGPosted 8/15/2013 2:03:28 AM
I fought one in deepwood forest...not too far from the final savepoint probably a couple of screens before.
---
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163
#3Jedi_WraithPosted 8/15/2013 2:08:11 AM
rpglady76 posted...
I thought I'd farm them for a bit while I gather more materials. My questions is, when I find one of these enemies, is it possible to encounter them anywhere on that map? Or just in that one spot on the map? I found one in Culmar Trail, and was wondering if I need to check out every enemy group, or just that one spot where I encountered the Bacura. Thanks.

From Milla's story mode, I killed 3 Bacuras and I think they are random, if I read correctly then you should walk to catch them because they run off fast.

Since you put *spoilers* in thread title I'll tell you where I saw them

- forest area after you get Elize where those smoke mushrooms are, I saw one Bacura respawn 2 times after it ran from me.

- Prison area where you run around as Milla, but fighting a Bacura with one character was a chore,, I got 2 Bacuras in that area.

- In the mine where you get spirit fossils for Milla, just lookhard because they hard to see in the dark mine.

I don't think Bacuras show up on the mini-map, I hope someone verifies if they do or don't appear on mini-map and if someone confirms that Bacuras are easier to catch by walking.
---
Currently playing - Tales of Xillia, Tales of Graces f, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Halo 4, Star Trek,
Resident Evil Revelations and Injustice.
#4rpglady76(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 2:21:03 AM
So if you encounter one on a map it can appear anywhere? Or just in a partcular area? So, can I find one anywhere in Deepwoods, or only on a particular area/screen in Deepwoods? Thanks for all the help.
---
#5rpglady76(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 2:24:25 AM
And proving yet again that the gamefaqs karma still works, I was zoning in and out of the final area of Deepwoods hunting rare monsters and found a bacura. So they can apparently be found anywhere in a dungeon.
---
#6soulgruntPosted 8/15/2013 2:28:36 AM
i think any enemy can become a bacura, its all based on that low % spawn. the easiest thing to encounter them is go in and out of zones where enemies are near. just dont kill the monsters near the zone change area if you're going to attempt this otherwise have patience and good luck.
#7crimson-falconPosted 8/15/2013 3:12:36 AM
found these in these locations

1- Bacura ( vulgar woods near leronde ) EXP 1000

2- Bronze Bacura ( Olda Palace ) EXP 2000 rare chance appear as rare monster give 3000

3- Silver Bacura ( ESS Zenethra ) EXP 5000 rare chance appear as rare monster give 7500
---
Playing Tales of Xillia best JRPG 2013
#8dmgfanPosted 8/15/2013 3:16:49 AM
Gold Bacura is always in either the Tatarian Abyss and Ruselle Highway.
---
PSN: ratchan
Currently playing: Dynasty Warriors 8
#9Jedi_WraithPosted 8/15/2013 4:41:51 PM
Hi,
I recently tried to get bacuras to re-spawn by entering and leaving the areas like 15 to 20 times at the forest but the monsters didn't change to bacuras, they just became a different random monster.

Maybe I'll try a Dark Potion where I saw a bacura in the mines and hopefully the dark potion will keep re-spawning monsters until bacuras arrive.

Does anyone know if bacuras appear on mini-map and if walking really helps catching bacuras?

Gosh, I haven't been this obsessed with finding rare monsters since those Metal Gigantuars from FF13-2.
---
Currently playing - Tales of Xillia, Tales of Graces f, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Halo 4, Star Trek,
Resident Evil Revelations and Injustice.
#10rpglady76(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 3:09:51 AM
Rezoning will definitely get you a chance at a bacura on that last screen in Deepwoods, I gained like 5 levels doing just that. I just zoned in and out until I saw one, it didn't seem to take more than ten minutes to get one doing it that way. I'm doing it now with the bronze bacuras at Mon Highlands, just going in and out until I see one from the entrance. And they're far enough away I can use a dark bottle so I don't have to worry about them running away. With the 60% more experience food I'm getting 3600 exp each battle, so it's a good way to gain a few levels really quick. And don't feel bad, we've all become obsessed with these (literally) flipping boxes!
---