Anybody here actually enjoyed Tales of the Abyss

#1docman864Posted 8/17/2013 2:12:45 AM
honestly, it is still one of my favorite Tales of all time. I kinda wish they had more games like it on the ps2.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#2AngeloDQ6Posted 8/17/2013 2:15:28 AM
I've enjoyed what I've played of it, but enjoying it more since moving from a 3DS to the XL because its easier on the eyes.
---
Isn't it parental nature not to trust the person ******* their kid?
#3Cas27Posted 8/17/2013 2:15:41 AM
Sure, Jade is my favourite Tales character. I enjoyed every western released Tales game so far.
#4animeloverzzPosted 8/17/2013 2:25:15 AM(edited)
Yes I really like the story and still hoping that one day Namco will release Abyss 2 lol. The OST is also one of my favorite in the series.
---
Now Playing : Atelier Escha & Logy
Anticipating : Tales of Xillia, Fairy Fencer f, Disgaea D2, Tears to Tiara II, New Atelier Rorona
#5Ampharos64Posted 8/17/2013 2:20:38 AM(edited)
I was expecting complaints from that topic title, and was ready to tell you off - it's not like this board doesn't get enough complaint topics about various Tales. XD

Yes, I did, it's my second favourite game of all time, after OoT, and Jade is my favourite videogame character.
---
3DS FC: 2277 6741 7893
AC:NL Ash in Mizuho
#6maiminasePosted 8/17/2013 2:26:16 AM
Abyss is my favorite.
---
Why, I've powered up so much that I'm probably a grizzly bear!
PSN: Loreles
#7docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 2:26:19 AM
Ampharos64 posted...
I was expecting complaints from that topic title, and was ready to tell you off - it's not like this board doesn't get enough complaint topics about various Tales. XD

Yes, I did, it's my second favourite game of all time, after OoT, and Jade is my favourite videogame character.

believe me, I wasn't at all fond of the game when I started playing it. I'm surprised I ended up enjoying the game.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#8KINGR1PPosted 8/17/2013 2:31:24 AM
I beat it 7 times in different ways without skipping dialogue over the years. Its a good ass game. One of my favorite Tales games since its most definitely in my top 3.

I have to finish Xillia first.
---
Currently Playing: SSF4AE, RE4, Fallout 3
SSF4 main: Vega Sub: Balrog Training: Cody & Sagat
#9RageBotPosted 8/17/2013 2:38:10 AM
Probably my favorite JRPG not done by Square, and fourth overall after Final Fantasy 7, 9 and Xenogears. Played it five years ago, and recently played it again. I remembered everything, which is quite rare for me and shows how much the plot rocks.
---
"My fist is the divine breath. Rise, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden power! Grant upon thee the power of the glorious Mother of Destruction!"
#10leadinteaPosted 8/17/2013 2:47:04 AM
It's my second favorite after Legendia.
---
http://enneagames.livejournal.com/559.html
leadintea | Auragaea | Pearce | 23 | Ranger | DA