Details of a new game plus

#1Immature_SagePosted 8/17/2013 7:18:53 PM
Greetings all, I am getting near the end of the game and wish to know if a few things no listed in the GP store carry over? Here are my questions:

I know that you can spend GP to carry over Arte usage, but what about the artes themselves? Are the artes that carry over (if any) affected by the level you wish to start the game with?

If you do not with to carry over levels, that means the Lillium Orb (and the GP to fill it) are at zero, right?

I have purchased all the DLC for this game, I know the costumes carry over, but what about the money, level and other DLC bonuses? Are they only good for one playthrough, or they "reset"?

What are the items in the GP shop I should strive to acquire?

Hope someone can help!
---
Intelligence is the ultimate strength, and wisdom is the ultimate power. This knowledge is the cornerstone that can become the foundation.
#2Immature_Sage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 7:32:23 PM
Wow, fast board.

So... Bump!
---
Intelligence is the ultimate strength, and wisdom is the ultimate power. This knowledge is the cornerstone that can become the foundation.
#3kirbymaster101Posted 8/17/2013 7:33:42 PM
Basically, you start at lv1 if you dont get the level stuff at the gradeshop, therefore you dont get the artes. I recommened you get arte usage to keep the bonuses.
---
FC: 3480 - 3168 - 8883