Star Driver DLC

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Star Driver DLC
2 years ago#1
We probably gonna get those as well. In a week or 2 along with the School DLC, since we did got the Idol Master DLC. I don't know about the Holiday DLC though?
---
~ So high and mighty. It's time someone broke your arrogance.
2 years ago#2
nope, no stardriver
everything else yes
and for everything else there's mastercard
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people" -House
Playing- Halo4, ToX, ToGF, TotA, ToH-R, P4 The Golden
2 years ago#3
nah probably not.

illuminati
---
PSN:Nightmare637
3DS FC:4613-6937-5018
2 years ago#4
If we don't get them I will be wondering how in the blue hell they managed to licence Idol and not Star Driver. @.@
---
GET HYPE: Xillia/2, Fairy Fencer F, Disorder 6, Trails in the Flash, Conception II, Danganronpa, Corpse Party: Blood Drive
2 years ago#5
We're not getting the Star Driver costumes
2 years ago#6
were is the proof we are not getting them?
---
PSN-NeonSpiritD3me4
Waiting for Tales of Xillia And Playing= New Leaf, Elsword, and Borderlands XP
2 years ago#7
You'd probably could tell by the credits.

I know Idol Master was in the credits and I'm assuming Star Driver wasn't.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291
2 years ago#8
Unlike idolm@ster they aren't mentioned in the credits at all and the guy who checked the games files didn't find them in it at all, again unlike idolm@ster.
2 years ago#9
TAoR posted...
Unlike idolm@ster they aren't mentioned in the credits at all and the guy who checked the games files didn't find them in it at all, again unlike idolm@ster.

yeah, there are no voice files for star driver.
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people" -House
Playing- Halo4, ToX, ToGF, TotA, ToH-R, P4 The Golden
2 years ago#10
But I want Milla's Star Driver costume!

D':
---
I am the Official STEELIX of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
and Married to Delia Ketchum
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Star Driver DLC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived