How to spirit shift as Milla properly?

#1KommenPosted 9/3/2013 10:16:33 AM
So I see some of Milla's skills that say stuff about spirit shifting from one thing into another. I know how to do the basic spirit shifting just by pressing the button once and not holding onto it, but how do I spirit shift Flare Bomb (or whatever it's called) into Fireball for example? Or from Fireball into Flare Bomb since it seems I would be able to do that too.
#2TAoRPosted 9/3/2013 10:18:10 AM(edited)
Those skills are just telling you to do them one after another in the same combo iirc
#3xJubezxPosted 9/3/2013 10:23:46 AM
Kommen posted...
So I see some of Milla's skills that say stuff about spirit shifting from one thing into another. I know how to do the basic spirit shifting just by pressing the button once and not holding onto it, but how do I spirit shift Flare Bomb (or whatever it's called) into Fireball for example? Or from Fireball into Flare Bomb since it seems I would be able to do that too.

I had the same question a month ago. The skills make it seem like there's much deeper mechanics in the sprit shifting other than just hitting the button.
---
PSN- Jubez187
Platinums: Dark/Demon's Souls, Dragon Age II, Tales of Graces F, Ni No Kuni
#4Havic101Posted 9/3/2013 10:24:33 AM
Yeah. If you cast Fire Ball you can cast Flare Bomb right afterwards for no TP cost. If you cast Flare Bomb you can cast Fireball right after with super armor.

I like to alternate between both versions of Thunder Blade so I can zap stuff in the face all day without being stopped.
---
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/920dbc6ejw1dtmoj9k4r9j.jpg
"COme. Let uS aLL eXPresS Our feeliNgs."
#5Kommen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 10:28:02 AM
xJubezx posted...
Kommen posted...

I had the same question a month ago. The skills make it seem like there's much deeper mechanics in the sprit shifting other than just hitting the button.

Yeah that's what I was thinking so I'm reading through the Battle Book over and over again in case I missed something. Didn't know they were talking about combos >.> Thanks for the help guys