isla (spoilers)

#1FlyinTonitePosted 9/4/2013 12:39:13 AM
Got off too easy imo. If I were alvin I would of spartan kicked her right off the bridge.

I gotta say, in all the tales games there was no one I hated more than isla. What she did to alvin and elize, and in the end she is just selfish.
---
Wonderful 101: A game where you fight people with people.
#2EternalVarikPosted 9/4/2013 2:38:36 AM
Yeah she certainly doesn't have her endgame planned out.
---
My favorite person in the World here:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=92 5601&topic=35833672&user=0
#3Arc166Posted 9/4/2013 4:41:48 AM
but she am cry

if u cry rlly hard and stuff its all okay

dont be srry or anything or try to fix stuff. just cry. just cry and whine and pretend ur sorry.

poor isla. she cried so many
cries

poor isla

D:
#4RolandoWaltzPosted 9/4/2013 5:14:54 AM
Tales totally succeeded if they planned to make her a really detestable character.

I wanted her to transform to a super boss and let Elize just have her revenge. Scars a little girl, actively blackmails someone and at the end of the day is just an atrocious person that has the nerve to go... "...who cares little girl. Might have ruined your life. But all I want is just to be happy..."

Ugh. I mean I know people deserve second chances but she had about 3-4 and still made such horrible decisions and purely just thought about herself. At least another character who probably made a lot more redeems themselves. She just thinks she can just let it slide with her woe as me tale. People like her make me sick (I know people like that).
---
All I really need... is within my grasp ~ Leanne, Resonance of Fate. PSN: majorkresnik1
#5Rennik RepotsirPosted 9/4/2013 6:01:19 AM
Nah, Alvin should have poked her in the butt...
---
FREE BUMP!!!
Nothing personal... I'm just bored...
#6HarvestrOfSoulsPosted 9/4/2013 9:11:46 AM
Isla is the one character in this game that I wished extreme bodily harm on. It's funny because I have to back myself up at some points and be reminded that she is just a fictional character, but she is so caught up in her own world and how she thinks the world should be that she's completely willing to step on everyone else's happiness to get there...and then turns around and acts like the victim for why this path she chose herself has made her life so horrible. She experimented on children while showing no actual remorse (beyond a "what do you want me to do about it; it's in the past" argument) or desire to make up for it. She killed an aging woman who was unrelated to her, presumably a woman she built some form of bond with considering how long she cared for her. And the cherry on top is she felt she could hide all of this from the one person she cared about most (who ironically knew about her real self all along apparently and somehow loved her anyway) and lie her way into happiness while trying to sweep all her past sins under the rug and kill off all the loose ends.

Not since Walter has a Tales character gotten me so riled up. WALTER!
---
PSN ID: Berselius / XBOX LIVE ID: HarvestrOfSouls
New ufotable Fate/Stay Night anime project announced. IS IT TIME FOR HEAVEN'S FEEL YET?!?!
#7RasolisuPosted 9/4/2013 9:16:45 AM
Alvin is much worse in the detestable department really.
---
The fastest way to ruin a series you like is to get to know the other people playing it.
#8laharl81Posted 9/4/2013 9:16:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9darkzero16Posted 9/4/2013 9:23:50 AM
HarvestrOfSouls posted...
Isla is the one character in this game that I wished extreme bodily harm on. It's funny because I have to back myself up at some points and be reminded that she is just a fictional character, but she is so caught up in her own world and how she thinks the world should be that she's completely willing to step on everyone else's happiness to get there...and then turns around and acts like the victim for why this path she chose herself has made her life so horrible. She experimented on children while showing no actual remorse (beyond a "what do you want me to do about it; it's in the past" argument) or desire to make up for it. She killed an aging woman who was unrelated to her, presumably a woman she built some form of bond with considering how long she cared for her. And the cherry on top is she felt she could hide all of this from the one person she cared about most (who ironically knew about her real self all along apparently and somehow loved her anyway) and lie her way into happiness while trying to sweep all her past sins under the rug and kill off all the loose ends.

Not since Walter has a Tales character gotten me so riled up. WALTER!

^_^

Actually Yorgen learned of her past after her bridge fall due to her rambling.

Odd that I like both Isla and Walter. These characters really make for the best discussions.
---
http://i.imgur.com/uMdffSG.jpg
#10KrisIsLyraPosted 9/4/2013 9:39:06 AM
Wasn't Alvin blackmailing Isla instead of vice-versa?
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality