Sub-Events. Help please?

#1senelcoolidge_Posted 9/3/2013 11:48:28 PM
I have been looking all over for these sub-evens and for the life of me cannot seem to find the person/place for them to pop up. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me where to go for the following events:

Sustaining anxiety
Rumours of Elympios
The cause of shifting spirit climes
Poetry and dictionaries

Please and thank you!
---
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12
#2steen_cloudPosted 9/3/2013 11:56:10 PM
I forgot the first 2, but other 2:
-Spirit climes: Go to Xian Du and take the elevator near the Coliseum boatman. That or go to Sharilton and talk to the man near the inn (looking at the windmill). There are two similar sub events, so I'm a bit confused which of these two is the correct one. For the second part (applicable to both), just return back to that spot and talk (again) to the person..
-Poetry and dictionaries: Go to Xian Du, and go to the ferryman to Xagat Meadow (spelling?). Along the way to the ferryman (still in Xian Du), there's a merchant who'll let you trigger than scene. For the second part, just go back to Driselle.
*For the second part, you may need to advance the story to trigger them.
#3senelcoolidge_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 12:15:15 AM
thank you. i'll try those out.

anyone else?
---
#4senelcoolidge_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 12:41:26 AM
Just the Poetry and Elympios ones left now. I got the dictionary and went to see Driselle, but nothing happened. I'm at the end of the game, too, so all story events should have taken place before the point of no return.
---