Mysterious Jewels All 23 Location

#1Karasu2791Posted 9/5/2013 4:55:19 AM
* Hamil - you'll get this one automatically as part of the story
* Nia Khera - Check the northernmost house, it'll be in one of the drawers.
* Nia Khera Spiritway - Southwest Region, it's an Aifread treasure in the center of the map. It's attached to a rocky wall in a crevice.
* Culmar Trail - In the northwestern area there's a circular area that has an Aifread treasure in it. Along the path to that area there'll be a hole you can crawl through in the south. Through that hole there'll be a chest with the Jewel in it.
* Talys Highroad - Southwest Region, head there by climbing a vine in the west area. It's an Aifread treasure perched on the rocky walls on the southeastern part.
* Leronde - It's on room 203 (leftmost room) of the inn. One of the drawers has it.
* Voltea woods - Northeast Branch, it'll be an Aifread Treasure hanging from a tree. Check the trees to you left as you enter the area and one of them will have it.
* Sapstrath Highroad - North Branch, head there by climbing the vines in the southwest region. It'll be in one of the trees in the higher ground in the northwestern area.
* Sharilton - Lord's Manor, check the vase in the bottom right area. It's behind all the sofas
* Barnauer Highroad - Southeast Region, head to the lower ground to the west. There's a hole near the vines you can climb to get back up. Go through it and the Jewel will be in the chest.
* Arklund Quag - Central Region. It's an Aifread treasure on a rock near a pond to the northeast.
* Royal Hunting Grounds - Central Region, it's an Aifread treasure on a rock in the center area. You need to climb a ledge to access said rock.
* Mon Highlands - North Branch, there's a hole on the lower right part of the map. Crawl through it and the Jewel will be in a chest.
* Xian Du - Enter Alvin's mother's house and check the drawers for the jewel.
* Old Vicalle Mine - North Region, there's a hole you can crawl through in the northeast area. The Jewel is in the chest.
* Xagut Floodmeadow - North Region, in the southernmost part of the map is a hole. Crawl through it for the jewel.
* Lakutam Highroad - Central Region, in the southwesternmost part of the map there'll be a hole. Crawl through it for the jewel.
* Kanbalar - Residential Ward, enter the only house that can be entered, and search the drawers.
* Trigleph - Rodo Apartments - 1F, check the plant that's on top of a drawer by a window.
* Helioborg Fortress - 14F, it's in the warehouse. You'll need to solve a block puzzle to get to it.
* Tatalian Abyss - B3F, when you reach the dead end in the northern area, turn area and an Aifread treasure will be to your right. Grab it.
* Torbalan Highroad Central Region - Defeat Veywind Eye, it'll be wandering in the eastern area.
* Rusalle Highroad North Region - Defeat Graddic Claw, it'll be just outside the entrance to Tatalian Abyss.
#2splugarthPosted 9/5/2013 4:38:08 PM
You are a lifesaver. Great description on the locations.

Quick note - I think that the Sapstrath Highroad location is also an Aifread treasure, so if (like me) you have already gone and found all of those, look elsewhere for that last one.
#3Shun Goku SatsumaPosted 9/5/2013 4:45:53 PM
What are they for, meow?
---
*excessiveMariaworship*
(I vouch ArcadiaLegend as the best Fayt Fangirl there is!)(Lady: "OMFG ... my lil bro' .... is ASIAN!!!")
#4Omegamaster006Posted 9/5/2013 5:08:44 PM
Shun Goku Satsuma posted...
What are they for, meow?

Once you get all them and go to Xailen Woods Temple. Then go toward the circle thing in The Temple and fight boss battle.
---
I'm Tales of series fan.
#5Karasu2791(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 6:57:51 PM
Your welcome
#6BladescorpionPosted 9/11/2013 9:28:00 PM
Thanks.
---
Forgive spelling issues.
#7CobraGTPosted 9/18/2013 11:22:33 PM
thank you.
---
GoldenSun/Crossbone Isle diagrams/ 18 teams known http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/SwordOfWheat/Weyard/PicsNao/
#8CobraGTPosted 9/20/2013 2:00:02 AM
And now I am missing one Mysterious Jewel and I have run through the checklist 3 times.
---
GoldenSun/Crossbone Isle diagrams/ 18 teams known http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/SwordOfWheat/Weyard/PicsNao/
#9BladescorpionPosted 9/20/2013 5:54:40 AM
CobraGT posted...
And now I am missing one Mysterious Jewel and I have run through the checklist 3 times.

Check culmar trail.

The vines that cover the hole are ray to miss.

I must say this boss was not hard at level 70 and max armor.
---
Forgive spelling issues.
#10Roog2Posted 9/20/2013 6:09:58 AM
You are awesome!! Thank you!
---
Kkdog4Sado is my PSN.