Major spelling error in this game!

#1Last_ClassicPosted 9/7/2013 9:28:02 AM
As we know currency typically spelled in jrpgs is spelled "Gold" in this game they misspelled the letter O with the later A. This can be seen in the menu screen and whenever you achieve gold in a battle. I admit myself I only noticed this after an hour of playing.

This is a pretty big error on the developers part. Now I never played a Tales game before but do they typically patch these games? and how early. its really annoying. Because good things this isn't the early days of the old console jrpgs where spelling errors were rampant and there's nothing you could do about them.
#2VeghEstherPosted 9/7/2013 9:29:51 AM
Its not a typo Gald is the money used in EVERY tales of game that was made for its currency.
#3MarioakPosted 9/7/2013 9:30:56 AM
"Gald" is correct, It's the currency of the series.
---
om nom nom nom
#4DragoonGriffithPosted 9/7/2013 9:32:21 AM(edited)
Last_Classic posted...

Now I never played a Tales game before

Now see there's your problem. Because if you had played one (or really just used google), you'd know that GALD is how money is basically called in Tales games.

In other words, you made a dumb ass topic.
---
Playing: ToGf (JP).
#5mahavalo_0Posted 9/7/2013 9:35:31 AM
ummmmm.. no. It's not mispelled. It's just that in "Tales of" universe, they use Gald as the currency, yeah.. its specific name is Gald.
---
(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-) Yakuza-s
#6frubamPosted 9/7/2013 9:37:08 AM
Last_Classic posted...
As we know currency typically spelled in jrpgs is spelled "Gold" in this game they misspelled the letter O with the later A..

"The pot calling the kettle black"?
#7DivineCrawd2000Posted 9/7/2013 9:37:21 AM
Hmmm...if I've never seen a pie on face moment....
---
Xbox Tag: ED ESTL PSN: SBChuck
SSFIV Main: Chun-Li Sub: Juri
#8BreyantPosted 9/7/2013 9:39:16 AM
I came here expecting this to be about "artes"... disappointed.
---
No one steals my ship. Not even me.
#9StarStormScreamPosted 9/7/2013 9:43:27 AM
Pink Girl #1: Embarrassing...
Pink Girl #2: Super Embarrassing!!!
---
Now Playing:
Tales of Xillia (Jude Story), Fire Emblem Awakening
#10HiroshidaPosted 9/7/2013 10:07:18 AM
I haven't played a Final Fantasy game before. Why are they calling it Gil? Did they made a mistake and left out the "O" and "D" and added an "i"?
---
FC: 3969 4513 2614 (FE:A/PxZ/SMTIV/Pokemon X/Y) PSN (PS3 and Vita): MSMrRound (R3 account) Drop me a PM if you added me and I'll add you back.