Favorite Pure Offensive Mage.

#1Milla_MaxwellPosted 9/10/2013 3:30:53 PM(edited)
Favorite Pure Offensive Mage. - Results (35 votes)
Arche Klein
34.29% (12 votes)
Claus F. Lester
5.71% (2 votes)
Genis Sage
40% (14 votes)
Grune
20% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This is all the Mages that have only Offensive Magic and have no Physical artes whatsoever.

Mystic Artes don't count against this if they happen to heal; as long as they do damage it's good, any other healing/support arte disqualifies them.

In the cases of Hearts, Destiny and Innocence; I use the enhanced Remakes as the reference point.

I'll go over those offensive Mages that are disqualified:

-Philia has physical artes (and Maybe Stop Flow, not sure if that's technically a support arte or not.)

-Meredy and Keele are out because of the nature of how Eternia's spells work.

-Harold is out because she can heal

-Mao and Hilda have some "Force Abilities" that act as buffs for themselves

-Every Mage in Legendia has a buff or healing spell of some sort (aside from Grune.)

-Jade has some Physical Artes.

-Kongwai is out because he gets some buffs and debuffs

-Rita has some physical artes as well

-As does Beryl

-Same as Rowen

There is a surprising lack of these guys.

Rate them, not only based on combat, but also based on the character's personality.

Probably Grune is mine, she's not the best for combat, but she's awesome as far as personality.
---
"What if I was British Royalty? Prince Richard becomes King Dick, *psst* that's the subplot to Tales of Graces."
-Matt of the Super Gaming Brothers.
#2jb08045Posted 9/10/2013 3:34:32 PM
Claus needs to be in way more games. He's the only Phantasia character that always gets shafted in the spinoffs.

Hopefully they make a 3D phantasia and make his summons like Milla's that be spirts shifted or w/e
---
---
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE
#3Havic101Posted 9/10/2013 3:45:57 PM
This poll is way too strict. Too strict to keep my interest. =/
---
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/920dbc6ejw1dtmoj9k4r9j.jpg
"COme. Let uS aLL eXPresS Our feeliNgs."
#4VeghEstherPosted 9/10/2013 10:14:37 PM
of those Arche easily.
#5Ampharos64Posted 9/10/2013 10:20:44 PM(edited)
Genis 'cos Klarth isn't a mage, he's a Summoner. *probably starting yet more class discussions ; )*

I've been experimenting and concluded that Rowen isn't as bad using physical attacks as I thought, though, those Exodus enemies with the flamethrower thingys were just particularly troublesome. Still not great, though.
---
3DS FC: 2277 6741 7893
AC:NL Ash in Mizuho