can you change difficulty in game?

#1DarkanedPosted 12/3/2013 10:52:59 PM
I know some previous tales game has this option, and i hate it :P
#2Ampharos64Posted 12/3/2013 10:55:57 PM
Yeah, you can...how come you don't like it, though?
---
3DS FC: 2277 6741 7893
AC:NL Ash in Mizuho
#3Milla_MaxwellPosted 12/3/2013 10:57:49 PM
Why don't you like having the OPTION to change difficulties?

Or are you one of those people who despises alternate difficulties that make games easier and think that they only difficulty should be the hardest? (you know, those people that are killing the gaming industry.)
---
Explain to me why in Xillia 2, they didn't put nipples on the models of any of the Male Characters, yet they bother to put a butthole on Lulu's character model?
#4magnum7979Posted 12/3/2013 11:02:00 PM
Milla_Maxwell posted...

Or are you one of those people who despises alternate difficulties that make games easier and think that they only difficulty should be the hardest? (you know, those people that are killing the gaming industry.)

No, those kind of people aren't killing the game industry.
---
Malicious.
#5Milla_MaxwellPosted 12/3/2013 11:03:53 PM
magnum7979 posted...
Milla_Maxwell posted...

No, those kind of people aren't killing the game industry.

They're one of the many.

Among others like: PC Master Race People, Dual Audio whiners, and those people that will pay full price for the same game every year.

Those are just a few of them.
---
Explain to me why in Xillia 2, they didn't put nipples on the models of any of the Male Characters, yet they bother to put a butthole on Lulu's character model?
#6RolandoWaltzPosted 12/3/2013 11:10:45 PM
Hehe... you haven't experienced a Tales game without playing in Hard mode.

Or plunging into the depths of Unknown.

But I guess if you just want it casual, you can just take it easy.

*snickers*

I don't know where this dirty talk mode has come from today
---
Throwing Soulstoke Celebrations left right and centre since July '13
#7Darkaned(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 11:13:16 PM
it is not that it have to be so hard that you want to throw your console out the window.
it is more the fact that knowing that when a boss is tricky, you can easily win with a few steps in the settings menu.

yeah, i know its optional, still meh though.
#8Ampharos64Posted 12/3/2013 11:19:42 PM
Darkaned posted...
it is not that it have to be so hard that you want to throw your console out the window.
it is more the fact that knowing that when a boss is tricky, you can easily win with a few steps in the settings menu.

yeah, i know its optional, still meh though.

Well, Xillia is one of the easier Tales anyway, so odds are, even on Hard, you won't end up feeling tempted to turn the difficulty down. I wouldn't have considered that it ends up feeling like a cheap way to win tricky fights or anything, anyway - a win on Hard is still a win on Hard, while if you have to turn it down to win, you still know that you only won because of that. *Shrug*
---
3DS FC: 2277 6741 7893
AC:NL Ash in Mizuho
#9LightOfJudgmentPosted 12/3/2013 11:43:15 PM
Milla_Maxwell posted...

I wouldn't say that they're killing the industry per se, but they are quite insufferable.
---
I will never understand why people attack others over their opinions in relation to something as trivial as entertainment media.
#10YoukaiSlayerPosted 12/3/2013 11:49:23 PM
Yeah i understand the... i guess test of willpower to not just turn it down when you get trashed by a boss. Even if you never do turn it down just knowing that its there waiting sorta takes away just a tiny bit of the fun. You can change difficulty at any time in this one. The only things that should be difficult is a boss you fight solo on millas path (by far the hardest part of anything, that one shotting ********) and any devil beasts you fight early (that cat one really wrecked me in only 3 seconds or something insanely fast)

There are WAY too few people demanding hard only to be ruining anything. They have what? Dark souls and monster hunter maybe? Games are generally getting easier as time goes by so having at least a few people on the opposite extreme probly balances it out a little bit.
---
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)