just started playing. Any particular way I should level my chars?

#1sezraPosted 3/1/2014 11:26:55 AM
I like to min/max all my stats, so is there a way I should level my characters so that i dont nerf them later on? I've just got to the first tutorial about the lilium orb.
---
PSN (Main) : My-Mojito | Sera | Lvl 162 | Warrior | DA
PSN (Alt) : My-Mojitos | Sara | Lvl 130 | Warrior | DA
#2VeghEstherPosted 3/1/2014 12:20:04 PM
Don't worry the orb/grid will max out at max level 99 and by level 75 nearly every skill to spend CP to equip them and the moves (artes/spells) that drain TP per use will all be usable at those +75 for a full arte/spell list.
#3Dead-DragonPosted 3/1/2014 12:45:16 PM
To expand the orb you have to max out 3 sections, 1 of those with the special icon arte skill. It changes position every time the orb expands so if you neglect one section then you'll have to max it out anyways to expand the orb later. You can try sticking to physical attack instead of magic for jude but as the other person said, don't worry too much. He still benefits from magic though for healing and a few artes. So I would say go for skills you want, work on expanding it.

This game is not that hard anyways.
#4trewerdPosted 3/1/2014 6:14:41 PM
You're gonna want Skills, Skill points (SP) and Artes. Try to go for all of those while making sure to meet the orb expansion requirements.
---
So ready for:Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Tales of Xillia 2, and Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright.
#5Sir WillPosted 3/2/2014 12:38:06 AM
trewerd posted...
You're gonna want Skills, Skill points (SP) and Artes. Try to go for all of those while making sure to meet the orb expansion requirements.

Basically. They're your priority, not stats. But if you find there aren't 3 skills in a tier that you like then I'd focus on the stats most useful to that character. These will generally be the stats they get the most points per orb from.

Unless there's a third non-white orb skill in a tier you really, really, really want, get the white and 2 non-white ones first so you can open the next tier. The other skill you've been eyeing may not look as appealing as the upcoming skills. And the sooner you unlock the tiers the sooner you can get to some of the really good skills and artes.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'