what would you like to see in the show 12

#1cgoodbread24Posted 1/21/2011 2:16:36 PM
With mlb the show 12 coming out in less then 2 months what would are somethings that you would like to see tweeked and added to this great baseball game.

for myself the ability to keep track of the awards that you win during franchise mode as well as better no-hitter celebrations, clinching your division or wild card celebration, wining the the NLDS/ALDS celebration, winning the NLCS/ALCS celebration and world series victory celebration (maybe they could take a page out of ea for their celebration that they made for the 2010 fifa world cup game). so what would you like to see added to 12?
---
"Ninja kick the damn rabbit."
#2linkrules2Posted 1/21/2011 3:01:58 PM(edited)
its MLB 11 The show... why dont you give that edit button a shot, kid

EDIT: whoops lol your not level 32, sorry bud
---
PSN: Conrad20
#3Mike1494Posted 1/21/2011 6:26:11 PM
You can't edit topic titles anyway.

But still, this is an absolutely hilarious topic.
---
Sometimes Godzilla saves the world, sometimes Godzilla trashes Tokyo for no real reason. Either way you don't go to Monster Island and throw rocks at Godzilla.
#4ThJok3rPosted 1/21/2011 8:36:20 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/616326-mlb-11-the-show/57800368
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where stating an opinion is a declaration of war.
The ICU: A clan for people who use UAV.
#5Skye_NazzaPosted 1/25/2011 7:09:48 PM
I'd like to see MLB 11 released and out at least a few months before seeing these topics litter the board. But hell, it happens almost all the time for all games...
---
"You gimme another beer, I'm 21!... I'm not drunk, you the drunk one... And wha- you wanna do somethin about it?" - Drunk Meatwad
#6jameslacy3509Posted 1/28/2011 2:52:47 PM

Heck with it!! What do you look forward to for MLB 13 The Show???

#7cgoodbread24(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2011 3:24:28 PM
yeah my bad i keep thinking about that who stupid ea deal with putting the next year on it instead of the current year.
---
"Ninja kick the damn rabbit."
#8Skye_NazzaPosted 1/28/2011 9:50:07 PM
The reason the NFL, NBA and NHL(I think) games are dated the following year is because the season starts one year and ends the next with the championship game happening the year after the season begins. With MLB it begins and ends in the same year. Simple?
---
"You gimme another beer, I'm 21!... I'm not drunk, you the drunk one... And wha- you wanna do somethin about it?" - Drunk Meatwad
#9ThousandairesPosted 1/28/2011 11:28:19 PM
By the time MLB 2013 comes out, I want every sport to be made into one game. Pop in the disc, play The Show, NHL, Madden, etc.

fyeah
#10jpetrolinoPosted 1/29/2011 9:39:58 AM

I have been saying for years (and no one is apparently listening) that they need to bring co-op play back into baseball games. ASB used to have this where you (and a friend) could play on the same team together. It added a whole new dimension to a video game baseball game ... where you actually found yourself rooting for your friend to knock one out of the park with the bases loaded. I am so tired of them focusing their efforts on new mini-games and swing-stick experiments ... Enough already ... BRING BACK CO-OP PLAY ALREADY!!!!