#1cfrydaPosted 5/28/2011 10:12:34 AM
How do I kill the red dragon,

i go for his feet and head, then it just seems to repeat

there are catapults on the sides but they dont seem to do anything

Help!
---
xbl: Sodapop 8888
#2Onix95Posted 5/28/2011 12:25:49 PM

Be near the dragon's tail just before you reduce the dragon head hp to zero. When the dragon flies off run to the flame and mash your Y button so you can get to Rezulus. Timing is very important so you want to be as close as possible to the dragon's tail before it flies away. The next portion brings back memories of Dragon's Lair.

#3Strigol81Posted 5/28/2011 7:23:33 PM
I had the same problem.

Knock out both feet
use catapults on head
let dragon fly back
knock out both feet again
stand near the tail and range, or melee the head from nearest the tail you can get
rush razlus while mashing Y as fast as possible

If it all goes well you'll get a cutscene and continue the fight, or if you're unlucky like I was you'll fall over dead and have to start the entire thing over again...

Bonus tip:
If you want to grind out charcters to level 10, or just go easy loot hunting. Start the razlus fight, and dont hit him, simply fight all his minions. Took me about 45mins to go from 8-10 and rack up about 30 gold / purple items on single player. Finish the fight once you're done to make sure you keep everything.
---
Xbox / PS3 / Iphone gamecenter: Strigol
#4KalumanderPosted 6/5/2011 2:41:33 PM
Sorry, but, I stil don't understand
Where do I have to rush
to Razlus or to Rezulus,
and how,
just after dragon flies away I try to enter, but in a first 5-6 sec. I cant
when I get to get in, 2 second after, dragon strarts to wave with his wings
GrRRrR!
#5drifttheoryDNBPosted 6/5/2011 3:04:32 PM
Kalumander posted...
Sorry, but, I stil don't understand
Where do I have to rush
to Razlus or to Rezulus,
and how,
just after dragon flies away I try to enter, but in a first 5-6 sec. I cant
when I get to get in, 2 second after, dragon strarts to wave with his wings
GrRRrR!

There is a bridge on the right side of the dragon (behind its tail).

You dont have to hit the dragon with catapults to do damage. The second time stay close to it and use melee and ranged weapons until it takes off. This gives you plenty of time to rush in an attack old Rezzy. You only need to hit him once.
#6KalumanderPosted 6/5/2011 3:08:53 PM
ok, thanks
but, now I got a second problem,
I am on the back of the dragon,and I start pushing keys...
and push...
and push...
and after a few minutes or so, I loose my concetration and die,
How to finish this, am I doing it good?
Thanks in advance.
#7KalumanderPosted 6/5/2011 3:15:02 PM
Pls help
wht to do with the flying dragon
???
#8KalumanderPosted 6/5/2011 3:21:06 PM
I pushed F, 1, LMB, RMB about 100 times (literally) (in correct order) and nothing happened,
I totaly lost my concetration!
#9drifttheoryDNBPosted 6/5/2011 3:36:48 PM
Its quite possible you have a glitched game. Its very common for last boss fight to be messed up. I cant beat mine on single player because the dragon is invisible and has no hit detection. If you are having problems i suggest hosting an online game. Just stand outside the last room until someone comes in your game. This fixes 99.9% of problems for the host.

There is sucky glitch in that last part (on dragons back) for the xbox 360. Only the host of the game can kill the dragon. The other players glitch up and can run around freely on its back and are insta-killed if they go to its head because button prompts never appear.