Upgrades...

#1dexter_gravesPosted 4/3/2011 11:15:00 PM
I've cleared the first three worlds but haven't found any upgrades. Where are they? What secrets can I find on the first three planets? How do I get the ship's laser, to take out the asteroids? I guess I'm just lost and don't know what to do next.

This game sure is beautiful, though.
#2dexter_graves(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 1:39:44 PM
This is the first time I've ever checked out a game on Gamefaqs and found the board empty. I'm not surprised since this is an indie game. It's an awesome game. But I'm also stuck on it and can't find any clues anywhere in the Kingdom of Google.

Oh well, I'll check later...
#3dexter_graves(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 9:55:52 PM
I figured it out. The THIRD planet has the first laser for your ship. It's toward the stage, which you can solve without getting it. You need to do an optional jumping puzzle towards the end of the stage. It's not too hard to figure out.

The FOURTH planet gives you the booster that let's you high jump.

The SIXTH planet gives you the jetpack.

The SECOND planet gives you the first Rocket booster for your ship (you'll need the booster and the jetpack to get it).

That's as far as I've gotten. That should help any players who are stuck get unstuck. This isn't a very difficult game but you do have to explore each stage carefully. Someday someone will play this game and find this post. Best of luck to ya!
#4dexter_graves(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2011 11:27:10 PM
Oh well, I beat the game. There's no long any need for me to ask what to do next. It's an awesome game that will undoubtedly find a cult following when more people have heard of it. It kind of reminded me a little of Slime World, the old Lynx/Genesis game, but with much better controls.

If anyone needs help, hit me up.
#5dexter_graves(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2011 10:37:41 PM
World Five contains the Scanner, which is used to detect what type of items are hidden on each world. There are three categories: Heart Container, Item (suit upgrade) & Ship Parts.