Final Boss seem impossible...

#1IcarusaelPosted 6/16/2011 10:14:18 AM
Hi! I want to know, seriously, did someone beated it without any cheat? I completed the game on Paladin Difficuly and it was a breeze, I never had any trouble finishing this game, and when I face the final boss (Chapter XIV-II), I just can't do anything lollll even if I try to understand how to dodge his attack, or take my time to hit then run away, its just impossible, the boss is way too fast and has way too much HP...
#2teehee23Posted 6/16/2011 12:36:36 PM
I also did died many times and more times against this boss bad guy but after watching the videos by nice guys here I was able to do smack him down. Him being the boss bad guy.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#3Icarusael(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2011 3:18:11 PM
Yeah, I beated him but not on Paladin Difficulty, its impossible lol
#4simpoldoodPosted 6/16/2011 6:51:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5darknight96Posted 6/17/2011 2:59:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6SSJ VegetolliPosted 7/2/2011 10:37:14 AM
..."beated" isn't a word... BEAT is.
---
XSpidercideX : Wait, there are girls at gamefaqs?!
Me: Ugh... noobs are the herpies of the gaming world
#7SSJ VegetolliPosted 7/2/2011 10:37:45 AM
also, darknight above, beaten is correct also. :3
---
XSpidercideX : Wait, there are girls at gamefaqs?!
Me: Ugh... noobs are the herpies of the gaming world
#8NeoZero204Posted 7/28/2011 5:53:02 PM
i did it and trust me its hard as hell but when you go and fight that last two bars for him (i mean like when you have to hit his shoulder then his head) you have to wait for him to attack when he slash the two swords down then just jump and hit him three to four times.....the only other way is to wait for him to use that chain ball attack and you dash close to him since he cant hit you and attack

it will take a few trys or maybe alot but thats how i beat him......hope this helps in some way
---
Hardcore fan of Metal Gear Solid
PSN:NeoZero204 Xbox Live: XxNeoZer0xX
#9ResidentialEvilPosted 8/2/2011 9:12:42 AM
I think it's complete crap that you don't get to refill your magic meters and health before you fight him. I've made it to him but I have zero light magic left and only about half my health. I've already tried to beat him about 15 times and I don't get anywhere close. I'm pretty much screwed unless I try to start the whole world over and that's not going to happen since it took long enough to get through the first part.
---
Current Gen Systems: Wii, Xbox360, PS3, DS, PSP
#10u_jus_dun_knowPosted 8/2/2011 11:57:12 AM
^ are you talking about chapter 14-1 or 14-2? You can always refill all your meters by going to another chapter first (ch.5-2) before going in either 14-1 or 14-2.

Once you're in 14-2, you can just skip the whole skeleton battle and go straight to the boss battle.

There's really no excuse for not having full meters in either boss battle.