Any good?

#1gijasPosted 1/15/2011 6:20:45 PM

How is the game for those who have played it. The first one was decent. Can you unlock the levels?

#2gijas(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2011 9:29:45 PM
gijas posted...

How is the game for those who have played it. The first one was decent. Can you unlock the levels?

OK. Found a demo on the Valusoft game site. You can only unlock one location Montana, Australia Outback, North Territory - Canada, Bolivia and India. I chose India since I have the first game and Austalia, Canada and Bolivia are in that game unless they have updated the levels and routes? Anyway, India sucks and it's not pretty at all basically palm trees and rice patties. I wish I chose Montana since that looked more appealing in the screens shots. Anyway to unlock Montana? If I uninstall it and delete the documents file and then reinstall will I be able to unlock a different level like Montana?
#3LordBlackwolfPosted 1/19/2011 1:26:30 PM
Honestly, I never did like the first extreme trucker and I tried the 2nd one as well and didn't like it since they took everything that had been fun about the 18 wheels of steel series and ruined it. The only thing good about the game though was that the graphics looked better than any of the other games in the 18 wheels of steel series.
#4pattern recognitionPosted 1/20/2011 11:05:05 PM
I chose India since I have the first game and Austalia, Canada and Bolivia are in that game unless they have updated the levels and routes?

The three original routes have been expanded, so they are now larger than in the first game. The ranking system is different, a radio has been added, refuelling is now possible and there's an in-game map.

The only downside compared to the original is that there appears to be something wrong with the sound. For example, I no longer hear birds, ice cracking, windshield wipers or indicators.
---
...toku ni onna otaku ga kirai desu...
#5PimpSkylinePosted 1/31/2011 5:45:02 AM
Well the 2nd one is my first one, so i have nothing to compare it to. But i DID hear Ice Crack, idk about the birds and Turn Signals i heard.

Now i wasn't "digging" (Liking) the Physics. The trucks rolled to easy.

The Sound is ANNOYING! I can't turn off the Extremely Loud and Annoying Menu music without also turning down the Radio....i hated that, cuz i would Crank up the volume to hear that intoxicating Roar of the motors, but then get BLASTED by the music after i finished my Job.

And i got a Computer than can run Crysis and TDU 2 (Beta) on Med/HI, yet im AVG. 30-40 FPS?? whats up with that??

So i suppose its OK. maybe the 3rd one can get it right :)
---
GamerTag/PSN ID: XxDarkSkylinexX______________Life Is Like A Video Game, When It Gets Frustrating, Just Enter A Cheat Code.