Bath effects?

#1arey365Posted 3/3/2011 5:30:30 PM
What are the different bath effects? I seem to only have three. Are there any more? And what are the best bonus combinations to add on the baths?
---
PSN ID = TakeoRey
Gamertag = Takeo Rey
#2climhazzard99Posted 3/3/2011 5:44:38 PM
Jacuzzi - 2 natural stones + 1 vending machine
Spa - lantern, 2 pachinko, 1 massage chair.
Silky Smooth - add milk to female bath
Fast Friends
In-crowd
Forever Young
Springerade

the rest i'm not too sure how to get.
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
skyo1234 "She personifies this board. A manly man impersonating a little girl. "
#3XxShArInGaNxXPosted 3/3/2011 6:09:12 PM
never knew there were more than 3 bath effects!, lame how they dont give you hints for unlocking them, ganna be a pain to put combinations nears the baths >_>
---
"I need more money for all the dates i've been on"
"You go on dates even when your broke? You're a dumbass, you know that?"
#4RyuHoshi87Posted 3/3/2011 6:18:06 PM
Fast Friends: 2 Karaokes, 1 Ping Pong, 1 Azalea = Group + (I think)
In-crowd: 2 Souvenirs, 2 Azaleas = Young +
Forever Young: 2 Fortune Tellers, 2 Plum Trees, 1 Pond = Adult +, Senior +
Springerade: 2 Cafes, 2 Vending Machines, 1 Bamboo = Men+
---
"Even though you'll never be perfect, you shine in your imperfection." -Ayumi Hamasaki
#5climhazzard99Posted 3/3/2011 6:22:48 PM
you know how they have 3 hearts next to the effect? is it possible to fill all the hearts? so a total of 21 hearts :O
i know the silky smooth is not possible as you can only add 1 milk. but what about the rest?
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
skyo1234 "She personifies this board. A manly man impersonating a little girl. "
#6RyuHoshi87Posted 3/3/2011 6:57:32 PM
I doubt you can get a total of 21 hearts, there are too many building requirements.

To unlock silky smooth, you put milk in, but you can get more hearts by adding 2 Salons, 1 Azalea, and 2 Natural stones. So you can definitely get all three hearts on that, I currently have it at 3. I'd image with proper building management you could probably get around 9-12 hearts if you really tried.
---
"Even though you'll never be perfect, you shine in your imperfection." -Ayumi Hamasaki
#7climhazzard99Posted 3/3/2011 7:18:39 PM
can you get silky smooth for males? cuz seems like ading milk has no effect
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
#8XxShArInGaNxXPosted 3/3/2011 7:33:55 PM(edited)
-edited-

o wow didn't read some1 alrdy posted silky smooth lol
---
#9climhazzard99Posted 3/3/2011 7:39:56 PM
basically all bath effects has been answered and listed ITT. But i'm just curious as i never gotten silky smooth for male baths so i'm wondering if its possible.
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
#10XxShArInGaNxXPosted 3/4/2011 9:41:57 AM
it should be, i got it for mine

was wondering do bath effects carry over? cause remember the monkey saying something like if you upgrade bath effects b4 year 15 you get them carried over in new game or is that just the effects starting at 0 and not at the current heart?
---