will we ever see reideen? (the 2007 raideen)

#1steven3242Posted 1/27/2011 1:18:21 AM
i know it has snail pace movement and doesnt get a lot of attention (i admit i drop the series after 10 episode or so) but hey its srw, terada can do something about it right? i think

classic raideen, 2007 reideen and raxhepon. . . . . . vocal chorus of destruction ahoy
---
currently looking for a new life style
#2Shaded_PhoenixPosted 1/27/2011 1:32:24 AM
I'm sure it will, eventually.
---
It's enough that I'm wearing steel underpants right now. No cactus gonna assrape me today, not even by accident.
-Dracoferret on... well, you know. Cacti.
#3Vincent_VincentPosted 1/27/2011 1:33:24 AM
""i know it has snail pace movement and doesnt get a lot of attention (i admit i drop the series after 10 episode or so) but hey its srw, terada can do something about it right? i think""

Even GR & Big O got in you know , so i don't see it as a problem and i don't wanna spoil the series but by the end of the show .. lets say it will give Shin Getter 2 a run for its money .
#4Mako_RudraPosted 1/27/2011 1:33:25 AM
No. In fact, no new series will ever appear in SRW.

...Seriously, why ask such a pointless question? We don't know. If it's going to show up, it will. No point thinking about it until then.
---
Mwaha.
#5werasdzxcPosted 1/27/2011 1:50:29 AM
Yeah, it should show up eventually. However the 3 showing up in the same game might take a while longer.
---
You see a can of LMAOnade in the fridge... >> Drink it?
#6SazukeEXPosted 1/27/2011 6:44:35 AM
Never really liked Raideen... Give me Layzner. >_>
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#7PojoTheChickenPosted 1/27/2011 7:23:16 AM
It will probably make it in eventually. From the trailer it looks like they are bringing xabungle back! Comic, yet still deadly...
#8Shaded_PhoenixPosted 1/27/2011 8:10:21 AM

It will probably make it in eventually. From the trailer it looks like they are bringing xabungle back! Comic, yet still deadly...

From the extract from Famitsu, it was confirmed that Xabungle is back. But how strange... It's the Xabungle, not the Walker Gallia.
---
It's enough that I'm wearing steel underpants right now. No cactus gonna assrape me today, not even by accident.
-Dracoferret on... well, you know. Cacti.
#9FencedudePosted 1/27/2011 8:16:46 AM
Never really liked Raideen... Give me Layzner. >_>

A) Layzner's been in SRW

B) "I don't like the show the topic is about, put in <insert completely unrelated show here> instead" posts are the only thing more asinine than "I want <insert show here> in SRW!" posts.
---
Birth, Childhood, Loss, Compensation, Purpose, Defeat, Pain, Depression, Defilement, Validation, Victory, Death, Rebirth, Love
#10FencedudePosted 1/27/2011 8:17:27 AM

Yeah, its not like we already have a complete series list or anything. Could you at least attempt to stay informed?
---
Birth, Childhood, Loss, Compensation, Purpose, Defeat, Pain, Depression, Defilement, Validation, Victory, Death, Rebirth, Love