First Problem with UnderWorld

#1Grizzle1981Posted 3/23/2011 5:52:48 PM
I decided to check right now to make sure my Underworld was compatible with Trilogy. It's not completely compatible. I'm pretty sure that the trophies are compatible but the save data isn't. As I loaded Trilogy's Underworld, it told me that there was no previous save data. I created a new save and checked out my game data section on the XMB and now there are 2 sets of Profile data and Save Data for Tomb Raider Underworld. I'm attempting to work my way to the Kracken room so I can do a swan dive from the top of it to get a trophy i missed before. My previous game is 41% complete. If I can get this trophy using this disc, then not being able to use my save data is only moderately frustrating.

I'll try to keep you posted for more differences.
---
Gaming Creds: G.A.P. member since 2003. Currently in PS Rewards Beta.
First system: NES with R.O.B., Gyromite, and Duck Hunt.
#2Grizzle1981(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2011 6:38:23 PM
Apparently the trophies ARE compatible. My 41% file just went up to 43% when I got the Swan Diver 1 Trophy.

However, I'm noticing that there are several issues with this version of the game. So far, Lara got her foot stuck under ground while swimming and I had to button mash to get her free. She jumped right through a pillar I was trying to grab onto. (Litterally went right through it.) The game actions seem sped up and the visuals don't look nearly as good as the original version. Lastly, when she was talking to Zip and Alistair from her boat, all 3 of them had a weird echo distortion on their voices. Like they were in some sort of bubble bouncing their sounds back at them.

I think I'm going to have to keep my original version of the game. This version sucks in comparison.
---
Gaming Creds: G.A.P. member since 2003. Currently in PS Rewards Beta.
First system: NES with R.O.B., Gyromite, and Duck Hunt.