C'mon Dragon Divide just gimme something

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Alpha Squad
  3. C'mon Dragon Divide just gimme something
4 years ago#1
There's like zero info regarding walkthroughs to this game. I looked on your forum, nothing there either. I just gotta know how many endings there are to this game (and maybe how to get them?!). Also missing a girl, assuming there are 5 total. :\
4 years ago#2
Hi User,

I wanted the community to start the guides for the game and share information between themselves. I can give a little bit of insight however. There are more than five girls and more than five endings. A couple of weeks ago a content update added some new endings and an extra level.

I also had planned to release regular content updates to keep the game fresh, but I am currently taking a small break as I overwhelmed myself doing a full time job while developing the game.
---
http://www.dragondivide.com
4 years ago#3
Argh, vague as I could suspect! Aw well, maybe I'll get around to figuring it out someday but I got a lotta other games to catch up on thus why I was hoping someone else had done it. Must find out who actually set up Alpha Squad... :|

By the way, is any of the commentary in the game serious? Just wondering...
4 years ago#4
The entire story is supposed to be tounge-in-cheek. Obviously with a name like Alpha Squad and the genre of game that it is, it shouldn't be taken any other way.
---
http://www.dragondivide.com
4 years ago#5
It's pretty funny though, you can have a person one moment giving their philosophy on how the world works and the next moment taking shots at the WNBA.

By the way I just gotta say I like this game a lot and I'm glad it is amongst the top rated games.... but it has got to be even higher! I'm appalled that a game like Techno Kitten Adventure is rated higher than this. Even I Made a Game With Zombies In It isn't very good either, it was lucky to get in it's position.... but anyways good work! I'll be sure to stay in school!
  1. Boards
  2. Alpha Squad
  3. C'mon Dragon Divide just gimme something

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived