C'mon Dragon Divide just gimme something

#1UserDeForumPosted 3/6/2011 4:31:07 PM
There's like zero info regarding walkthroughs to this game. I looked on your forum, nothing there either. I just gotta know how many endings there are to this game (and maybe how to get them?!). Also missing a girl, assuming there are 5 total. :\
#2DragonDividePosted 3/6/2011 9:28:03 PM
Hi User,

I wanted the community to start the guides for the game and share information between themselves. I can give a little bit of insight however. There are more than five girls and more than five endings. A couple of weeks ago a content update added some new endings and an extra level.

I also had planned to release regular content updates to keep the game fresh, but I am currently taking a small break as I overwhelmed myself doing a full time job while developing the game.
---
http://www.dragondivide.com
#3UserDeForum(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2011 12:35:14 AM
Argh, vague as I could suspect! Aw well, maybe I'll get around to figuring it out someday but I got a lotta other games to catch up on thus why I was hoping someone else had done it. Must find out who actually set up Alpha Squad... :|

By the way, is any of the commentary in the game serious? Just wondering...
#4DragonDividePosted 3/7/2011 1:24:00 PM
The entire story is supposed to be tounge-in-cheek. Obviously with a name like Alpha Squad and the genre of game that it is, it shouldn't be taken any other way.
---
http://www.dragondivide.com
#5UserDeForum(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2011 2:30:44 AM(edited)
It's pretty funny though, you can have a person one moment giving their philosophy on how the world works and the next moment taking shots at the WNBA.

By the way I just gotta say I like this game a lot and I'm glad it is amongst the top rated games.... but it has got to be even higher! I'm appalled that a game like Techno Kitten Adventure is rated higher than this. Even I Made a Game With Zombies In It isn't very good either, it was lucky to get in it's position.... but anyways good work! I'll be sure to stay in school!