Object, babes, and other things FAQ.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alpha Squad
  3. Object, babes, and other things FAQ.

User Info: ThePyreThatBurns

ThePyreThatBurns
5 years ago#11
Still here.

This is kind of on hiatus until the free month of Playstation Plus is over with. I figure that I only have a month to play games such as Comet Crash (In between games like Bulletstorm) before I either have to put up or shut up on these games.

Will get back to it in July-ish.
As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy-Abraham Lincoln

ThePyreThatBurns
5 years ago#12
Bump
As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy-Abraham Lincoln

ThePyreThatBurns
5 years ago#13
Forgot to bump last weekend.

ThePyreThatBurns
5 years ago#14
This is going to be my last bump.

Do not take this to mean that I am abandoning this FAQ. As a matter of fact, I am going to have time to start playing this again with the coming weekend.

However, I never was really satisfied with doing this as a series of posts because:

It looks sloppy (You can see where I have to reference previous posts as well as where I could tighten things up a bit.)
It creates the obligation to get on Gamefaqs every week to bump and I don't really frequent this site too much anymore except for the FAQs.
It kind of negates the purpose of eventually submitting this as an FAQ.

The only reason that I started putting this down as posts is because of a post that I saw on Dragon Divide's forum where they seemed kinda discouraged that noone had made an FAQ yet. I wanted to start this publicly as a vote of confidence but, by the second post, I was already thinking that I wanted to do this in the same vein as my Time Crisis Project Titan FAQ.

So, to anyone who reads this:

Do not worry. This FAQ will eventually see the light of day. It just won't do so as a series of posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alpha Squad
  3. Object, babes, and other things FAQ.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived