Object, babes, and other things FAQ.

#11ThePyreThatBurns(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2011 11:04:01 PM
Still here.

This is kind of on hiatus until the free month of Playstation Plus is over with. I figure that I only have a month to play games such as Comet Crash (In between games like Bulletstorm) before I either have to put up or shut up on these games.

Will get back to it in July-ish.
---
As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy-Abraham Lincoln
#12ThePyreThatBurns(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2011 9:41:28 PM
Bump
---
As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy-Abraham Lincoln
#13ThePyreThatBurns(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 10:02:32 AM
Forgot to bump last weekend.
---
#14ThePyreThatBurns(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2011 7:47:50 AM
This is going to be my last bump.

Do not take this to mean that I am abandoning this FAQ. As a matter of fact, I am going to have time to start playing this again with the coming weekend.

However, I never was really satisfied with doing this as a series of posts because:

It looks sloppy (You can see where I have to reference previous posts as well as where I could tighten things up a bit.)
It creates the obligation to get on Gamefaqs every week to bump and I don't really frequent this site too much anymore except for the FAQs.
It kind of negates the purpose of eventually submitting this as an FAQ.

The only reason that I started putting this down as posts is because of a post that I saw on Dragon Divide's forum where they seemed kinda discouraged that noone had made an FAQ yet. I wanted to start this publicly as a vote of confidence but, by the second post, I was already thinking that I wanted to do this in the same vein as my Time Crisis Project Titan FAQ.

So, to anyone who reads this:

Do not worry. This FAQ will eventually see the light of day. It just won't do so as a series of posts.
---