Oerba 300 AF :( Time anomaly help

#1zForgottenAngelPosted 2/5/2012 4:32:43 PM
I've cleared at least 3 anomalies already and I'm at the one that's located on the beach (need to use the moogle detector). It's a crystal maze! YAY! Anyway I'm on stage 2, the stage where the crystals move and I can get all the crystals but then i end up trapped and I can't seem to think of another way to get the last crystal and make it to the end.
#2georgeravPosted 2/5/2012 7:24:33 PM
At the begging it shows you the pattern which the crystals are supposed to be connected in. Once you see two crystals which are supposed to be connected with each other, look the same, quickly link them together! Keep on doing this until you complete the pattern and you should be able to move on. I found it very complicated at first, but once you get a hang of it, it's easy! :)
#3Mortis_AngelusPosted 2/5/2012 7:51:57 PM
You don't have to do the crystals in any particular order. You can start In the middle the beginning or whatever. I found it much faster to just connect whichever set had appeared at the time instead of working my way from one end to the other.
---
The dance of battle is strange and brief. This battle with you has been,well,strangely brief.
#4zForgottenAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2012 8:19:01 PM
Not the connecting one, the other one where your standing on the platforms and you have to pick up crystals and you can't stand on the platforms a certain amount of time.
#5zForgottenAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 8:46:22 AM
bump..
#6xRyudoPosted 2/11/2012 12:18:02 PM
Is it the one where 4 crystals are on a separate platform and then move inside your 'walk field' ?

If so, you have to play with the timing a bit. If you move too early you'll end up either missing the first, or if you move too slow , you end up missing the last one. It took me 2 tries to clear this one, mainly because I didn't realize you had to time it a bit for the last 2 crystals.
More topics from this board...
Flanitorspankythesloth47/18 4:30PM