Lightning has gotten a bit hotter looking this time around.

#11LuckNotDoWithErPosted 1/20/2011 12:39:00 AM
I find this claim that only the holy grail FF6 can have different character styles to be disingenuous....

^_^
#12Krauser86Posted 1/20/2011 6:14:27 PM
8. Being forced to fight the most powerful enemy 50+ times to get one item (like traps) is ridiculous!

Tell that to the Flan Princesses on FFIV.

I maxed out the "enemy" defeated section many times over, and still didn't get a Pink Tail. Traps are cake compared to them.
---
Subscribe to this Youtube user for great gameplay:
www.youtube.com/JonnyPew
#13Rob_IndahoodPosted 1/20/2011 6:41:09 PM
If they keep the same battle system, they need to make sure that when characters make a cool pose while changing classes, the enemy stops their actions too. Or they can take out the pose altogether, that works too.
---
GT: Warhound07
Topics I have ended in recent memory: 13
#14ariesguy88Posted 1/20/2011 9:40:36 PM
watch lightning pulls a yuna and wears booty shorts and dances on stage. lol seriously though i like lightnings new outfit
#15Omega_BlackPosted 1/21/2011 4:46:27 AM
I hate Claire's new outfit. It reeks of the usual impracticality that most of these Japanese titles are known for and is basically service for horny fanboys.

Most disappointing however is her hair is EXACTLY the same.

Nomura couldn't have pushed that thick strand off of her left shoulder, or tied her hair back, or made it longer, or put a head band on it or something?

Nah, couldn't be bothered with that. Not when Versus XIII is still in development. >_>
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168