who is hoping just a little less linearity

#1deimos91Posted 1/20/2011 9:34:20 AM
i loved the game but thats is the only major problem i didnt even mind the main side quest being hunts but that to me was the only drag down besides there being no leveling
---
X box live xShEeGoThx
#2gangsterlaxPosted 1/20/2011 2:31:28 PM

It wouldnt have been so bad if they let us break away from main quest. A linear story objective, with an open world is the way to go imo...

#3TallWhiteNinjaPosted 1/20/2011 3:22:41 PM
I'd have settled for a dungeon or two with some branches, myself.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
Playing: Resonance of Fate, Fifa 11
#4CarpetfluffPosted 1/21/2011 3:57:32 AM
I could cope with the linearity of the exploration; sometimes it's nice to play a game where you don't feel like you're missing something to find that you might not be able to go back for - but I can't stomach any more of the linear 'do-it-this-way or don't bother trying' battles.
#5PrinceBlackMagePosted 1/23/2011 8:23:10 AM
I hated the linearity.It has to be like FF xii(no linearity)nothing else of it.You can go to some place imediatly,go back and forth,towns ect. thats all i want from FF xii nothing else
---
Enjoying Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of light to much!
#6UrfridPosted 1/23/2011 1:00:16 PM
Me FFXIII was to linear.
---
GT: Luzeka
#7Diesel95Posted 1/23/2011 2:32:05 PM
yea that BS we let slide in Infinte undiscovery but we wont let slide for FF

make it towns open liek FF X and IX were have side questsd... lil games use the tools of the past (FF 3 chrono tigger phantasy star..etc) then biuild on that!!

i dont mind some linarcy but this had way too much

the Battle syetem was total Crap i coudl beat the whole game jsut button mashing one button it was pathetic.
---
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
#8LuckNotDoWithErPosted 1/23/2011 6:50:31 PM
It was fine in Star Ocean 4. I say go that direction, make it bigger with that same good ol' Gran Pulse feel this time.
#9syrusfanPosted 1/23/2011 7:45:47 PM

I'm more of a linear player I'll admit. Though I'll accept side quests and such if they are optional