Square US releases English trailer

#1LegatoBluesommersPosted 1/21/2011 10:16:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUalIi5FAFM

What I hope this means is that they've already got Ali Hillis on board to voice Lightning again, and that the English localization is already making progress. Though I suppose she could have did these lines while recording for the first game.
---
The only thing required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. - Alucard
#2LuckNotDoWithErPosted 1/22/2011 1:59:58 AM
(SPOILER)

I still wonder if the guy from the numerous videos is either Rosch, or Cid. It could be either one though its very tough to contemplate a way Rosch could have survived so easily....unless when the beast killed him...he fell into Orphan's Cradle..? The pictures make too subtle to be mere implication.
#3shadowysea07Posted 1/22/2011 5:57:51 AM

considering that it looks nothing like either unless they decided to dye their hair and managed to escape cocoon before it was crystalized theres no possible way its either of them who are already dead anyway.

#4LuckNotDoWithErPosted 1/22/2011 6:08:48 AM
Actually it looks exactly like Rosch because Rosch has purple hair. Have you watched the FMV's lately?

It also looks frighteningly like Cid, if Cid somehow lost the dark parts in his hair. Drives me nuts now.
I have no idea who it is, but it looks eerily like either one of them could pass as him.
#5Emerald_WyvernPosted 1/22/2011 7:55:00 AM
So wait.... the game is going to be taking place in that alternate universe Lightning steps into after Episode 1? Not only that, but she's guarding Pulse/Cocoon from with in it? What...?
---
"A breach? Here? Bailiff! Get my steed! We need to retreat at once!"
Judge, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
#6Crossel777Posted 1/22/2011 11:07:02 PM

Rosch looks more like he has aqua blue-ish hair, not purple.