This is actually real?

#1AzureEverythingPosted 1/21/2011 11:32:29 PM
You have got to be kidding me. I enjoyed Final Fantasy X-2 as much as the next person, but this is just ridiculous...Final Fantasy XIII-2?!? Why not focus on making an actual Final Fantasy that rocks...make XV awesome.
Make it something like the Last Remnant was...fun and engaging! Unlike Final Fantasy XIII, I actually cared what happened to Rush and company. THAT's my Final Fantasy XIII right there! I'm fine waiting for XV.:P
---
Freya Crescent is awesome...you cannot deny that, EVER.
#2BassGsSpDeluxePosted 1/21/2011 11:46:07 PM
Funny how it was the exact opposite for me. TLR bored me to tears, while I loved every minute of XIII.

What was the saying...oh yeah, that's right "Different strokes for different folks."
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w&feature=fvw
Now Playing - Black Ops, Mass Effect 2 DLC (360) /// Waiting For - Other things...
#3LuckNotDoWithErPosted 1/22/2011 1:54:18 AM
Exact opposite experience of the above.

I enjoyed every bit of The Last Remnant.
And enjoyed pretty much everything in Final Fantasy XIII.

I never had any desire for FFXIII to be like Last Remnant at all either. About the only thing MISSING was the side quests in towns, and I'd of course want those back as well as the fully interactive towns & special areas where you can find new weapons. Last Remnant was a very good game but definitely nothing like FF, aside from the fact it had town related quests.
More topics from this board...
Flanitorspankythesloth47/18 4:30PM