:Poll: Would you want the original gang to make a return in this game?

#1Master_Arbiter4Posted 2/17/2011 10:49:41 PM
Whether main/minor characters, Playable or not, ETC. Just keep the poll going, voting yes or no, and saying why you feel that way.

Yes: 1
No: 0

Personally, like X-2 did, I think that the original gang should come back to be a part of the storyline in some way. It would be nice to have them playable for a little while, but new characters are something I'd look forward too in this game. But yeah, I'd like to at least see them make an appearance in this game.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Call Me PeePz * I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me
Love the Final Fantasy Series... 15 years old
#2Hotmagic18Posted 2/18/2011 12:38:01 PM
I would like to see lightning, Snow, Sazh and Hope return as playable along with some new characters.
---
Xbox Live GT: The Morning Zoo
#3Death_By_SmileyPosted 2/18/2011 3:13:39 PM
It depends what you mean by return. I think they are going to do something similar to Mass Effect 2 did with ME 1 characters (Please don't troll me. Mass Effect series is awesome, so is FF. You don't have to pick JRPGs or WRPGs), which is have a couple return as party members, and the others show up as major NPCs to give you quests, which in turn give you weapons and shinies.
---
People for the Death Penalty confuse me. What if Jesus was sentenced to death? Wait...what?
---West Virginia University---
#4XTwistedMercXPosted 2/19/2011 2:19:40 PM

Lightning was the only good character so NO

#5Kuroda99Posted 2/20/2011 12:15:01 AM
Only if Hope pull a Raiden
---
Nagamasa-sama......
#6Truegamer9Posted 2/20/2011 1:17:53 AM
Well, if the game is going to be a lot darker Hope should return with some development. My suggestion would be that he hits puberty, wear an outfit similar to Squalls, spike his hair and dual wield katanas or some other change so he isn't annoying. Other than that I really don't mind if the original gang returns.
---
GT: AdvancedGamer9
"This is for the Record." -Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)
#7bIuerainPosted 2/20/2011 8:46:20 PM
I want Oerba Yun Fang to return badly.
---
Funky Strong
http://i52.tinypic.com/2hchyis.png
#8Xions-FursyPosted 3/1/2011 1:55:22 PM
I'd like everyone to return in one way or another, even hope I guess, if he has too...
#9Cloud8690Posted 3/2/2011 9:32:24 AM
Lightning, Snow and Hope. Sazh can get lost. Hope had some decent character development and I think they could build on that. I loved fang, she was my second favorite character (behind lightning) but I'd be so mad if she came back. It would completely kill the ending of XIII for me. Serah will probably be in it, but hopefully as just a side character, and not someone trying to walk in her sisters shoes.
---
Current Game: None at the moment :<
XBL Gamertag: Tidus8690
#10poppen695Posted 3/4/2011 8:58:05 AM

As long as Hope dies miserably and painfully in the first 10 seconds of the new game, I have no problem with him coming back.