I'll buy it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jannedaarc1

jannedaarc1
5 years ago#1
But god knows if I'll love it.

I posted on FF13 board that overall the game was pretty good. And there is no denying the visuals were without comparison based on my gaming experiences to date (note: i play no pc games).

But overall I do not feel there is any replayability w/ FF13. I say that and realize that my next comment is somewhat silly b/c I replayed it once instantly after completing it the first time but....there was nothing for me to do that I had not done already - I just wanted to see if I would like it more.

And please Square, please, do not make another FFX-2. That game made me sad to even call myself a FF fan.

User Info: Burdicus

Burdicus
5 years ago#2
I'm sure SE heard the complaints that held XIII back, so hopefully they decide to fix those and make this game awesomesauce.

I will also buy it.
---
I am a Game Design Concept Artist. Check out my work at www.BurdicusArt.com

User Info: LuckNotDoWithIt

LuckNotDoWithIt
5 years ago#3
Of course I'll buy it, because I loved FF10 and FF13 & in general despised the FF12 universe.

I want another game like that and FF13-2, with a much larger world and towns with environments will deliver that experience.

User Info: maniemans

maniemans
5 years ago#4
I will definetly buy 13-2, I also loved XIII no matter what other people said about the game. You're a true Final Fantasy Fan or you aren't :) So I hope that 13-2 comes this year, but probably gonna be next year heh.

User Info: Neku021

Neku021
5 years ago#5
i might not know nothing about FFXIII-2 but it will be my new religion! I also liked FFXIII and i wished it had been more open world and less linear but it was still fun. Multiple high-fives!
"whoa, ppl committing identity theft just to play MH? thats hardcore" - MH_PRIMO

User Info: gspot0909

gspot0909
5 years ago#6
XIII, is the only FF that I've played that I havent finished. I couldnt. Apparently I stopped at the part it got good at (chap 11) or something. But by that time I was like 20-30 hrs in & stopped caring. I didnt like any of the characters & didnt feel invested in the quest at all. What a terrible game. IMO. I will not be buying this game unless its alot different than XIII & they get some new characters.
So when you see your neighbor carryin' somethin'/ Help him with his load/ And don't go mistaking Paradise/ For that home across the road. - Bob Dylan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived