I'll buy it

#1jannedaarc1Posted 3/2/2011 3:57:34 PM
But god knows if I'll love it.

I posted on FF13 board that overall the game was pretty good. And there is no denying the visuals were without comparison based on my gaming experiences to date (note: i play no pc games).

But overall I do not feel there is any replayability w/ FF13. I say that and realize that my next comment is somewhat silly b/c I replayed it once instantly after completing it the first time but....there was nothing for me to do that I had not done already - I just wanted to see if I would like it more.

And please Square, please, do not make another FFX-2. That game made me sad to even call myself a FF fan.
#2BurdicusPosted 3/14/2011 11:59:48 AM
I'm sure SE heard the complaints that held XIII back, so hopefully they decide to fix those and make this game awesomesauce.

I will also buy it.
---
---
I am a Game Design Concept Artist. Check out my work at www.BurdicusArt.com
#3LuckNotDoWithItPosted 3/15/2011 10:58:59 AM
Of course I'll buy it, because I loved FF10 and FF13 & in general despised the FF12 universe.

I want another game like that and FF13-2, with a much larger world and towns with environments will deliver that experience.
#4maniemansPosted 3/16/2011 3:35:48 AM
I will definetly buy 13-2, I also loved XIII no matter what other people said about the game. You're a true Final Fantasy Fan or you aren't :) So I hope that 13-2 comes this year, but probably gonna be next year heh.
#5Neku021Posted 3/20/2011 5:33:32 PM
i might not know nothing about FFXIII-2 but it will be my new religion! I also liked FFXIII and i wished it had been more open world and less linear but it was still fun. Multiple high-fives!
---
"whoa, ppl committing identity theft just to play MH? thats hardcore" - MH_PRIMO
#6gspot0909Posted 3/27/2011 8:04:14 AM
XIII, is the only FF that I've played that I havent finished. I couldnt. Apparently I stopped at the part it got good at (chap 11) or something. But by that time I was like 20-30 hrs in & stopped caring. I didnt like any of the characters & didnt feel invested in the quest at all. What a terrible game. IMO. I will not be buying this game unless its alot different than XIII & they get some new characters.
---
So when you see your neighbor carryin' somethin'/ Help him with his load/ And don't go mistaking Paradise/ For that home across the road. - Bob Dylan
More topics from this board...
Flanitorspankythesloth47/18 4:30PM