Can it be?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
This is coming out for xbox too? Hurray! i don't need to buy a PS3 for one game! Anyone else happy about this?
(protip, that means haters be gone)
5 years ago#2
I hope Versus too will be on XBOX...
5 years ago#3
Nope VS is a Playstation only title :)
5 years ago#4
Versus is only a playstation only game for now. I say never say never on anything when it comes to games.
5 years ago#5
They originally announced FFXIII as PS3 only as well and I figured I had to save money to get a PS3. But low and behold... it came out on the 360 and I'm sure they would consider it a "success".

Hopefully Versus XIII will be out on the 360. If not, then no big deal. I know I only speak for myself since I still have the PS3 money saved. It would be nice if they did away with the exclusives though. Release it for all the consoles, get more sales out of it.
iRO Loki: 98/6x Sniper, 9x/50 Battle Priest, 8x/50 Priest, 8x/4x Blacksmith, 7x/4x Wizard, 7x/4x Gunslinger
5 years ago#6
I heard from a friend, that S-E wanted to release the upcoming FFs to be multi-console. And there are even rumors that FF15 will be released on the PC. But they're rumors, so no 100% guarantee ofcourse.
5 years ago#7
i don't need to buy a PS3 for one game!

What the hell did you buy the first game on? XIII-2 was always going to be multiplat.
5 years ago#8
I always assumed this would be PS3-only, and I loved FFXIII... so this makes me happy! :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived