Serah playable and new character Noel (New Screenshots)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Serah playable and new character Noel (New Screenshots)
5 years ago#1
http://gamingeverything.com/?p=5177
5 years ago#2
Serah is gonna cheat on Snow...Called it first!!
PSN: MrSixtyFour / Jordan_Sifu
Super Street Fighter 4 AE Main: Makoto - Sub: Yang
5 years ago#3
serah is gonna die. called it first.
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.
5 years ago#4
Noel looks like Fang from an alternate universe where she's a man and had a child with Vanille to me.
5 years ago#5
somebody said fang was actually originally supposed to be a man. dont know how true that is, but...

also, i said in another topic, since were in another dimension, there could be pulsians alive and in abundance, and that there could be a brother, sister, father, or mother of fang and vanille that joins us. you just never know.
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.
5 years ago#6
wheresatari posted...
somebody said fang was actually originally supposed to be a man. dont know how true that is, but...

also, i said in another topic, since were in another dimension, there could be pulsians alive and in abundance, and that there could be a brother, sister, father, or mother of fang and vanille that joins us. you just never know.

I'm sure you are right about Fang. I mean, her and Vanille's "relationship" would be more traditional if she was a man...
5 years ago#7
Yes, Fang was originally meant to be a man, and they changed their minds for whatever reason.

Another fun fact: Basch was supposed to be the main protagonist of FF12. Vaan was a last-minute character they shammed into it. Rather explains a lot doesn't it? I don't know about Penelo though, because she's just as bland as Vaan is.
Gamertag & PSN: Archlvt
FFCC: EOT FC - 0261 0047 8986
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Serah playable and new character Noel (New Screenshots)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived