Serah playable and new character Noel (New Screenshots)

#1ChocoboooooOPosted 6/2/2011 8:32:32 AM
http://gamingeverything.com/?p=5177
#2robot777Posted 6/2/2011 9:14:44 AM
Serah is gonna cheat on Snow...Called it first!!
---
PSN: MrSixtyFour / Jordan_Sifu
Super Street Fighter 4 AE Main: Makoto - Sub: Yang
#3wheresatariPosted 6/2/2011 12:19:43 PM
serah is gonna die. called it first.
---
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.
#4TwilightYagamiPosted 6/2/2011 8:23:24 PM
Noel looks like Fang from an alternate universe where she's a man and had a child with Vanille to me.
#5wheresatariPosted 6/2/2011 8:33:15 PM
somebody said fang was actually originally supposed to be a man. dont know how true that is, but...

also, i said in another topic, since were in another dimension, there could be pulsians alive and in abundance, and that there could be a brother, sister, father, or mother of fang and vanille that joins us. you just never know.
---
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.
#6napier21Posted 6/3/2011 8:47:16 PM
wheresatari posted...
somebody said fang was actually originally supposed to be a man. dont know how true that is, but...

also, i said in another topic, since were in another dimension, there could be pulsians alive and in abundance, and that there could be a brother, sister, father, or mother of fang and vanille that joins us. you just never know.

I'm sure you are right about Fang. I mean, her and Vanille's "relationship" would be more traditional if she was a man...
#7DahlVaughnniPosted 6/10/2011 4:45:31 AM
Yes, Fang was originally meant to be a man, and they changed their minds for whatever reason.

Another fun fact: Basch was supposed to be the main protagonist of FF12. Vaan was a last-minute character they shammed into it. Rather explains a lot doesn't it? I don't know about Penelo though, because she's just as bland as Vaan is.
---
Gamertag & PSN: Archlvt
FFCC: EOT FC - 0261 0047 8986