Serah playable and new character Noel (New Screenshots)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Serah playable and new character Noel (New Screenshots)

User Info: ChocoboooooO

ChocoboooooO
5 years ago#1
http://gamingeverything.com/?p=5177

User Info: robot777

robot777
5 years ago#2
Serah is gonna cheat on Snow...Called it first!!
PSN: MrSixtyFour / Jordan_Sifu
Super Street Fighter 4 AE Main: Makoto - Sub: Yang

User Info: wheresatari

wheresatari
5 years ago#3
serah is gonna die. called it first.
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.

User Info: TwilightYagami

TwilightYagami
5 years ago#4
Noel looks like Fang from an alternate universe where she's a man and had a child with Vanille to me.

User Info: wheresatari

wheresatari
5 years ago#5
somebody said fang was actually originally supposed to be a man. dont know how true that is, but...

also, i said in another topic, since were in another dimension, there could be pulsians alive and in abundance, and that there could be a brother, sister, father, or mother of fang and vanille that joins us. you just never know.
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.

User Info: napier21

napier21
5 years ago#6
wheresatari posted...
somebody said fang was actually originally supposed to be a man. dont know how true that is, but...

also, i said in another topic, since were in another dimension, there could be pulsians alive and in abundance, and that there could be a brother, sister, father, or mother of fang and vanille that joins us. you just never know.

I'm sure you are right about Fang. I mean, her and Vanille's "relationship" would be more traditional if she was a man...

User Info: DahlVaughnni

DahlVaughnni
5 years ago#7
Yes, Fang was originally meant to be a man, and they changed their minds for whatever reason.

Another fun fact: Basch was supposed to be the main protagonist of FF12. Vaan was a last-minute character they shammed into it. Rather explains a lot doesn't it? I don't know about Penelo though, because she's just as bland as Vaan is.
Gamertag & PSN: Archlvt
FFCC: EOT FC - 0261 0047 8986
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Serah playable and new character Noel (New Screenshots)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived