Anyone else hoping that Barthandelus returns?

#11Thuban_23Posted 6/9/2011 10:26:01 PM

Kind of surprised at the love for him. I thought he was the lamest bad guy ever. Some dried up old turd that wears depends and babbles about nothing because his alzheimers leads his dialogue in circles. He reminded me of the Emperor from Family guy "Something something l'cie. Something something cocoon. Something something I've lost control of my bowels."

Although to be fair I really did hate him and maybe that's a good thing for a villain. But it was more of an annoying hate because after beating the hell out of him for half an hour, in the cutscene after the fight all my guys would be all tired and beat up and he was good as knew and laughing even though he couldn't walk because his ass was chaffed beyond repair.

#12-Jammo-Posted 6/10/2011 12:13:51 PM
Thuban_23 posted...
Kind of surprised at the love for him. I thought he was the lamest bad guy ever. Some dried up old turd that wears depends and babbles about nothing because his alzheimers leads his dialogue in circles. He reminded me of the Emperor from Family guy "Something something l'cie. Something something cocoon. Something something I've lost control of my bowels."Although to be fair I really did hate him and maybe that's a good thing for a villain. But it was more of an annoying hate because after beating the hell out of him for half an hour, in the cutscene after the fight all my guys would be all tired and beat up and he was good as knew and laughing even though he couldn't walk because his ass was chaffed beyond repair.

He's far from the best villain but he does have some redeeming values. Good voice. Badass Fal'cie form. While he is very 1-dimensional, I would say he's at least entertaining. I think Seymour is the lamest Final Fantasty villain. When a villain is inspiring laughter at the sight of him, something is wrong.
---
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Awakening of the Skyward Oracle Ocarina Princess Wakers Phantom Spirit Adventure Cap to the Past coming to Super Wiicuboy Advance 64DS