A man named Noel?

#1-Jammo-Posted 6/7/2011 9:28:45 PM
Men are named Leon. You got it backwards Square.
---
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Awakening of the Skyward Oracle Ocarina Princess Wakers Phantom Spirit Adventure Cap to the Past coming to Super Wiicuboy Advance 64DS
#2HaruKodamaPosted 6/7/2011 9:55:46 PM
One of my T.A.s in college was named Noel.....he was a male...
---
"An eye for an eye" makes the whole world go blind.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=worstuser
#3BurdicusPosted 6/8/2011 3:45:39 AM
I think the name Noel Chrise, Chryse? Chrys? Chris? however you spell it. Might actually be in reference to Jesus Christ.

I mean SE has taken biblical terms before, plus they take a lot of different religious figures and use them in their games.

Noel mean birth, and is also a very well known christmas carol based on the birth of Jesus, and Chryse, is one T sound away from being Christ.
---
---
I am a Game Design Concept Artist. Check out my work at www.BurdicusArt.com
#4EntrydeniedPosted 6/8/2011 12:38:26 PM
It's Kreiss according to the Japanese official site.
#5Obelisk20Posted 6/8/2011 3:38:30 PM
I have a theory. What if Noel is the man with Lightning in the first trailer, only disguised or something?
---
Currently playing: MagnaCarta 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Mana Khemia: Student Alliance, Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery, Tales of Vesperia
#6EntrydeniedPosted 6/8/2011 3:59:08 PM
I think someone said in an interview that Noel is not the man in purple. They clearly look different...
#7BurdicusPosted 6/8/2011 8:07:01 PM
runedh posted...
It's Kreiss according to the Japanese official site.

Thank you for the clarification. Though for pronunciation my observation stays valid.
---
---
I am a Game Design Concept Artist. Check out my work at www.BurdicusArt.com
#8wheresatariPosted 6/8/2011 8:49:55 PM
that would be cool, but i believe, unless youve heard differently, that it may be pronounced nole, as in sounding like mole, not no-el like the christmas carol. correct me if im wrong.
---
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.
#9DahlVaughnniPosted 6/9/2011 5:35:08 AM
I'm afraid Noel might end up like Hope. They seem a lot alike. In fact I could picture Hope being called Noel. In fact Noel fits him more than Hope does.
---
Gamertag & PSN: Archlvt
FFCC: EOT FC - 0261 0047 8986
#10mack10Posted 6/9/2011 8:58:57 PM
Well Noel is hardly a girls name is it?