A man named Noel?

#11Obelisk20Posted 6/9/2011 10:56:59 PM
New theory: Just like Lightning exists in this alternate world and she's Serah's sister, maybe the mystery guy with Lightning is Noel's brother.
---
Currently playing: MagnaCarta 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Mana Khemia: Student Alliance, Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery, Tales of Vesperia
#12wheresatariPosted 6/10/2011 12:15:06 AM
YO obelisk. cant help but notice your sig. i absolutely LOVED magna carta 2. how you likin it? its my definition of a hidden gem for sure. everything about it is pimp, imo. what say you?
---
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.
#13benymen10Posted 6/10/2011 8:09:06 AM
I completed magna carta a few weeks ago too was a nice game doing 2nd playthrough soon to get the other skill tree.
#14Obelisk20Posted 6/10/2011 3:51:25 PM
wheresatari posted...
YO obelisk. cant help but notice your sig. i absolutely LOVED magna carta 2. how you likin it? its my definition of a hidden gem for sure. everything about it is pimp, imo. what say you?

I'm enjoying it very much. It's a great game for sure, though it's kinda hard to play several rpg at once. It's leading up to something that looks like it'll be very interesting so i'm waiting for that.
---
Currently playing: MagnaCarta 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Mana Khemia: Student Alliance, Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery, Tales of Vesperia
#15wheresatariPosted 6/11/2011 12:38:24 PM
i absolutely fell in love with the battle system. it took me two times doing the tutorial to get it, but once i did, i found it an absolute blast. especially later, when i could usually spam my super moves. (seraphic raze, celestial crusher, etc.) my party usually consisted of juto, crocell, and zephie, but sometimes id switch celestine for zephie, and put argo in only when somebodys armor needed broken. im telling you though, idk how in the world you plan on beating the tougher bosses without argos axe skill armor break. i guess just use the hammer in normal fights, but switch to axe for boss fights, meaning youll always have to keep an axe on hand.
---
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.
#16AmesangPosted 6/11/2011 5:58:01 PM
Oh, God.. Lightning is teaming up with Oasis!?
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone