No Hope for FFXIII-2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. No Hope for FFXIII-2

User Info: Sirius23

Sirius23
5 years ago#1
I heard that only the fan favorite characters will be playable this time. Does that mean there's no hope?

User Info: Matthe4968

Matthe4968
5 years ago#2

If I don't have to see Hope in this game then I will be the happiest person ever.

User Info: wheresatari

wheresatari
5 years ago#3
never used him personally, but im sure hell make an appearance, playable or not. lol, i thought you were referencing the chances this game has.XD im kind of looking forward to it. the more i see, the more pumped i get. wonder if the sequel was planned the whole time? its coming out awful quick. hope they dont recycle areas, but its not a gamebreaker if they do.
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.

User Info: JAWs1980

JAWs1980
5 years ago#4
Er..when did any of these characters become "fan favorites"? You must mean the baby chocobo, right?

User Info: AlaskanBlues

AlaskanBlues
5 years ago#5
I loled at the topic title.

User Info: benymen10

benymen10
5 years ago#6
title was kinda misleading ye but i kinda wanna see hope return and be little tougher maybe or not i don't want him as a 2nd snow. actually i like all the char. back

User Info: Astardes

Astardes
5 years ago#7
Does this game take place years later? I'd love to see Hope as a 7 foot guy with chris redfield arms and a deep voice with scars all over his body
I got warned for more than 72 hours even though it says it expires after 48-72 hours. Lol

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
5 years ago#8
JAWs1980 posted...
Er..when did any of these characters become "fan favorites"? You must mean the baby chocobo, right?

Eh, I can kinda-sorta see Lightning becoming one... maybe? Well, she was mine, anyway.

Also, I still wish the Chocobo Chick would've been the one to become Ragnarok. =3
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. No Hope for FFXIII-2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived