Wait so they take out Sazh and Snow!?

#1XCrossYZPosted 6/13/2011 1:19:02 PM
And replace them with this Sora looking mother*****!? God I hope I'm wrong. Snow and Sazh were the only characters to keep me going in that game. Shoot there were points when I was hoping Snow changed his mind and just screwed lightning already. I guess too soon for me to assume? Cuz why the hell show Serah before anyone else!? Hell even wanted to see Hope before her. BTW just my opinion but seriously dude looks like hes holding a keyblade
---
Dont squeeze lemons, squeeze boobs and DAT ASS if need be
#2TDream360Posted 6/13/2011 1:29:02 PM

Snow and Sazh sucked.

#3XCrossYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2011 1:30:32 PM
Damn it its your opinion so can't really argue with that, oh wait they were both manly. Something SE tends to lack in their games.
---
#4wheresatariPosted 6/13/2011 1:56:07 PM
i figured sazh would be absent b/c hes old. i did like him even though i didnt use him. i

figured dahj would take his place, but idk if enough time has passed for that. he made

me laugh though. snow is a different story. i thought hed be back. i guess they thought it

would be way too lovey dovey with him and serah together in the party. also, many, many

people hated him. maybe thats why. all this "im a hero this, and im a hero that" really

annoyed people. they also went as far as to call him a more annoying zell, with long

hair, lol. im happy with serah joining though. i new shed be playable. i hope she takes

on vanilles role, b/c i used vanille constantly. even though she was a bit annoying, she

was my favorite character in 13, along with light.
---
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.
#5XCrossYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2011 4:01:45 PM
Well he reminds me a whole lot to Disney's portrayal of Hercules, which i really enjoyed as a kid. Still do as he is one of my all time fave Disney characters.
---
#6illmatic009Posted 6/14/2011 11:05:53 PM
Snow was the second best character in FFXIII right behind Lightning. He was so full of himself it was funny. I hope he returns.
---
PSN: Stillmatic1991 Xbox GT: Stillmatic1991
Snake!? Snaaaaaaaake!?!
#7Link484Posted 6/15/2011 3:14:23 AM
I like Snow. I'll go farther, I think he's the second best male FF character ever. This "im a hero this, and im a hero that" talk is awesome, and reminds me of myself :)
---
Black Friend code: 3138 6684 1752
Xbox Live Gamertag: Szabu991
#8JDTheBlackPosted 6/15/2011 7:55:02 AM
I hope that isn't true. Sazh was cool as hell and what's more he didn't embarrass me by conforming to the cliche' black stereotype...Well, he did have a fro and pistols, but whatever, everything else about him seemed to be a breath of fresh air.

I just pegged Snow as a muscle-head that never learns.
---
Contrary to popular belief, there is a such thing as having bad taste in video games...
#9Zack7xLight13Posted 6/15/2011 6:03:02 PM
People may complain about Snow being the dude that was always saying stuff like " I'm the hero" and stuff like that but who cares personally I think you need an over confident guy that is 99% of the time positive. In the beginning Lightning and Hope were just angry jerks and all depressed, without Snows constant positive attitude I would have thrown my controller through the TV. Snow needs to be in this one. And I am going to go ahead and say that there will be nothing between Noel and Serah.... After what Snow did to get her back fans would turn against Serah and call her the biggest Bi*** of all time. And I almost garuntee Snow is not dead so I bet he comes in later in the Story. I have played RPG's with couples in the same party and it worked out great. And Sazh was awesome the afro is not replaceable. So bottom line, Snow and Serah are still together. And there is a good chance Snow will be in the game. They have only showed us the beginning and gone over battle system and everything people didn't like about FFXIII they haven't touched on characters yet besides the obvious three. So we will see.
#10enewburnPosted 6/15/2011 7:45:28 PM

You know, as much as Snow reminds me of that alpha male sports jock who would beat me up for my lunch money and then pretend to befriend me afterwards...he certainly had his moments.

"THE HERO ALWAYS WINS!!!" (right before smashing an Adamantoise with Sovereign Fist)

Very inspiring for some reason.