Ok, I have a question...

#1Obelisk20Posted 6/16/2011 11:44:44 PM
How can the Crystarium exist in this game. The group had Crystals in XIII because they were l'Cie. So unless Noel and Serah are l'Cie (in Serah's case, again), they shouldn't have the powers they do. If I'm wrong about this someone please correct me cause if not, that's a huge plot hole that Noel and Serah have powers.
---
Currently playing: MagnaCarta 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Mana Khemia: Student Alliance, Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery, Tales of Vesperia
#2AmesangPosted 6/17/2011 9:24:46 AM
Perhaps at the end of the game the cast becomes the new Falcie?
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#3Death_By_SmileyPosted 6/17/2011 12:51:41 PM
Fang had her powers after she awoke from crystal stasis, after she completed her focus.
---
Do not buy NCAA Football 12 rosters from Gamerosters.com.
Rosters should be free. Like America
#4Obelisk20(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2011 10:08:21 PM
Death_By_Smiley posted...
Fang had her powers after she awoke from crystal stasis, after she completed her focus.

Yeah, but Fang still had her brand (although in a scarred state). The others' brands were gone and that still doesn't explain Noel having powers, unless he was a l'Cie and just wasn't shown in the first game.
---
Currently playing: MagnaCarta 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Mana Khemia: Student Alliance, Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery, Tales of Vesperia