The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

find the three fallen stars

#1effectblaster52Posted 2/1/2012 12:44:03 PM
i found the onyx and ivory star but i cant find the thrid one ive been grinding for an hour
---
abox live GT- Violentgravy225
#2HeyAFunkyFishPosted 2/1/2012 12:50:42 PM(edited)
Strat guide to the rescue once again!

"The Emerald Crystal is found in a treasure box inside a hole in the west of the Pass of Paddra area. Use a Moogle Throw to collect it."
---
GT and PSN: HeyAFunkyFish
Final Fantasy XI: Xelha, Odin Server (Retired)
#3Trey1deathPosted 2/2/2012 4:06:32 PM
I have not seen any of the falen stars anywhere
---
I was going to procrastinate today, but decided to put it off until tomorrow.
#4veliemPosted 2/3/2012 1:42:27 AM
where did you find the onyx?
#5GekidouPosted 2/3/2012 1:45:56 AM
if its the one im thinking of then its in the cracks where the spotlights would be
---
One to change it, One to write a poem about it, One to cry and whine about how they miss the old One
#6veliemPosted 2/3/2012 1:47:05 AM
the crack is the emerald one.

i found the one in the crack, and the one next to the teleporter in the very south. and i ran everywhere looking for this last one.
#7Lost_SanityPosted 2/3/2012 4:37:24 AM
There's one near where you first came through at (meaning that plateau where the gate was at in 010AF). It's under the broken bridge you have to go down.

The next is around the same place, on that road, it's off to the side, you have to use your Mog to find it since it's out-of-phase or whatever you want to call it.

The last, you have to throw your Mog into a crevice where the spotlights were. I don't remember exactly which crevice, but you'll find it if you just chuck your Mog into all of them.

ALSO in case you have the quest to find the Cie'th, it's up on the plateau where the gate was.

She/he/it's pretty tough though~
---
How about PRO salad TOSSers?? - JannLee13