stuck after giant flan

#1ffxplayerxxPosted 2/1/2012 12:28:39 PM
I just beat the giant flan at Sunleth Waterscape. Can't figure out what to do next everything in the Crux is locked.
#2VeliconisPosted 2/1/2012 3:50:43 PM
You can't get the Artefact from that area until you're able to kill the souped up version of the giant flan (aka His Royal Ripeness) and that's not gonna happen any time soon. The dude's got over 700k~ health. So, I believe you're not supposed to be able to do anything with that gate until way later on into the game.

Have you gotten to the point in this area that it starts letting you toss Mog?
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#3x_x_sasuke_x_xPosted 2/1/2012 3:52:18 PM
Have you done Episode 3 Part 1 yet?
---
GT: AcousticFuneral
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/newblack/acousticfuneral.jpg
#4neepwahPosted 2/1/2012 6:29:10 PM
You dont have to do part one first, I didnt. What you need to do after beating the Giant flan that attacks pretty much right away, is follow all the little flans, they will lead you to artefacts that open the two gates nearby.
---
When you die my laughter will be so BRIGHT, it will be
the last thing you hear,see, smell and feel. - Dr. Mcninja
#5xWade42xPosted 2/1/2012 8:54:48 PM
I almost defeated 'His Royal Ripeness' on the first encounter. But he continued to heal himself and my team was heavily crippled. =(
---
"Every day, humans come one step closer to self destruction! I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!" - Albert Wesker
#6VeliconisPosted 2/1/2012 11:57:09 PM(edited)

I almost defeated 'His Royal Ripeness' on the first encounter. But he continued to heal himself and my team was heavily crippled. =(

I can't fight him anymore due to story progression. I'm currently unable to lock the gate, so I have to wait until I'm able to do that before I can go at him again.

I've had the game for 3 days now and I've been endlessly grinding for the last 40 hours or so. Sure, I'm making the game overly easy by doing so, but I'll play it over again and limit myself for more of a challenge.

Everything's quite easy when you have all 6 roles at 99. >.>

Hell, I even beat the Long Gui in the Archylte Steppes.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.