Honestly.... FF-13-3

#11Diesel95(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 12:37:52 PM
lol your Dreaming lol.
---
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
#12Diesel95(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 2:21:01 PM
they are already working on XV
---
#13Runner_stylePosted 4/14/2012 5:43:27 PM
TBD2009 posted...
To me, they can finish Final Fantasy XIII-2 with either DLC, or by producing Final Fantasy XIII-3. The problem with having the ending released as DLC, is people will scream and cry and complain about having to "Pay for the ending when it's already on the disc!" like they do about almost every other piece of DLC that comes out for any game, ever. And if they spend the time and money on a FFXIII-3, then we have to wait several months for the ending.

I don't mind DLC in general, but when it's dlc that expands the main story then yeah I get annoyed because I'm forced to pay more money just to get something that we should be entitled to when we buy the game.

I would prefer XIII-3 over story DLC simply for the fact you'll get a heck of a lot more content compared to paying for a couple of chapter DLC.
---
You're a random. Your opinion means nothing.
#14TBD2009Posted 4/14/2012 6:03:26 PM
Runner_style posted...
I don't mind DLC in general, but when it's dlc that expands the main story then yeah I get annoyed because I'm forced to pay more money just to get something that we should be entitled to when we buy the game.

I would prefer XIII-3 over story DLC simply for the fact you'll get a heck of a lot more content compared to paying for a couple of chapter DLC.

I agree with you there. Especially because if FFXIII-2's "Ending" is just DLC... it'll be far shorter than getting an actual game. And I still have enough enjoyment for FFXIII that I can play a third title.

...though, after that, I'm ready to move on to something else.
#15wheresatariPosted 4/14/2012 8:48:49 PM
Diesel95 posted...
i really hope they dont make it :/ we need to let this one end, the crystarium and paragram thing has gotten really old. finish it in DLC and call it good.

Not everybody can get DLC, so what about them? They're automatically screwed out of the ending b/c you don't feel like playing a third game?

It won't take anybody away from making XV, b/c they already have the blueprint for this perfected. They have most of the worlds, and probably 90% of the story figured out too. They just have to place the characters and enemies, voice them and release it. I wouldn't be suprised if it was out by next Christmas, and then have XV out the Christmas after that.

Btw, Versus 13 is officially a myth:P
---
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.
#16Diesel95(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 9:08:58 PM
pretty much yeah lol but most important DLC appears in some bonus version anyway, fallout 3 did some xbox live arcade stufff did mortal kombat did. if you not with the times and have the online service then its not our fault you havta pay more lol.l
---
#17Diesel95(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 9:16:17 PM
yep Versus will join chrono break lol.

i like XIII and all just i dont want it to turn into SAW series thats all lol.

the story is awesome the battle system jsut sucks IMO i want the old system like 9 and X back
---
#18tnj8008Posted 4/15/2012 12:43:41 AM
lol but I love this game lol. I wouldn't mind a 13-3 lol. Keep it going for all I care lol. lol lol lol lol lol
---
GT/PSN: Hickeys4U
#19VegerunksPosted 4/15/2012 2:57:48 AM
cobaltlotus posted...
Diesel95 posted...
alot of peoples actully lol.

its time move on, let FF XV get here.

I don't see "alot of peoples" here, do you? I see you as the only one on this board, and in this topic, crying about the game.

If you don't like it, don't play it. Let other people enjoy it - which a lot of us do.

So, in your words, let this topic end.. :)

Exactly you don't see a lot of people because they don't visit the board to a sequel of one of the worst 5 final fantasys. if FFXV goes back to FF10 style turn based then we'll have a good final fantasy if its another one with any form of Auto-battle then that sucks.
#20TBD2009Posted 4/15/2012 4:40:35 AM
Vegerunks posted...
Exactly you don't see a lot of people because they don't visit the board to a sequel of one of the worst 5 final fantasys. if FFXV goes back to FF10 style turn based then we'll have a good final fantasy if its another one with any form of Auto-battle then that sucks.

That's what fans of the first six Final Fantasy games said about FFVII, VIII and IX... and what fans of ~those~ games said of X and X-2. Game battle and leveling systems change, and evolve as each generation of gamers gets their own "Final Fantasy"... either adapt to it, or don't bother playing it. All these people tearing into Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2, as if it has the "Absolute worst battle system ever!" are forgetting that people from MY generation had said the same thing about YOUR treasured Final Fantasy. But the difference is, I (and pretty much everyone else) got over it, and had fun with X, XII and now XIII and XIII-2.

And really... there's not a damned thing WRONG with XIII/XIII-2's battle system. Paradigm shifting actually has a purpose. By having your characters focus on a specific role, you get all the benefits ~of~ that role, and by changing Paradigms, you can change your benefits... without having to go through all that goofy "Dress Sphere" crap, of having to re-equip ALL of your Materia to your weapon slots... or having to change Espers, to give you different spells, and do your best to level up with the correct Espers equipped, so you can eventually have 9999HP and 999MP, and all the stat bonuses. With this battle system, you have full control over what role your character is actively using, at all times. And you get the benefit of being a White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage, Fighter, whatever... without having to limit your character permanently to just one role.

So what's the problem there? I'd actually like to know, if the people who "hate" this battle system so much, can give a coherent argument for WHY you hate it.

Anyway, with different games, come different rules. Adapt, or don't. I don't really care. Just stop all the pointless bickering, because Square-Enix is going to keep going with this battle system, and the whole "Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy" storyline, until they get tired of it, and move on to something else. And THEN you can have your "Final Fantasy XV" or whatever. Meanwhile, let US who ARE enjoying it, enjoy it without having to hear a bunch of complaining and whining.