trigger issue in yaschas massif

#1DocWookieChrisPosted 4/23/2012 12:00:06 AM
the trigger you find after leaving the behemoth area, which answers the question "Why is the eclipse only happening here? Let's see what Noel thinks" will not activate for me. I am in the right area, as that i have matched up the location with youtube videos. Is there a glitch with this trigger or am i missing some kind of prereq?
---
GT DocWookieChris. Add me if you enjoy using Riot Shields in interesting ways!
#2CatMutoPosted 4/23/2012 4:15:30 AM
It happened to me, too. Try to walk around the area a bit more, but stay away from the camp. I think the speech bubble popped up when I was close to the area where you find the treasure orb containing the Star Pendant.

C-A
---
A woman always has the last word in an argument. Say something against it, you just started a new argument.
#3DocWookieChris(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 8:42:46 AM
star pendant? which orb is that? I already opened them all up till the point of the camp (have not don e boss battle yet) I however, have accessed chocolina's shop right next to it.
---
GT DocWookieChris. Add me if you enjoy using Riot Shields in interesting ways!
#4CatMutoPosted 4/24/2012 3:48:04 AM
If I remember correctly, it's close to where a Chocobo is standing, next to a closed off area and the path where you came from the dark area. The treasure orb needs to be Moogle Hunted to open.

C-A
---
A woman always has the last word in an argument. Say something against it, you just started a new argument.