Left the fun fragments to the end... (sarcasm and spoilers)

#1nyte_blaydePosted 12/26/2012 2:18:13 AM(edited)
Yay, I get to obtain all the "fun" fragments end game... I have everything except:

Oerba 400af... Those damn puzzles...
Academia 4xxaf... Quizzes and captain cryptic... Ugh...
Serendipity... Lucky Coin... This is where I rage at the game...

Yup... the most "fun" to get...

Random chat: Are you disappointed that they didn't let you use Serah's original costume...? The one you see at the beginning of the game and New Bodhum 700af(?), after Caius blade-suplexes her...?
---
The Official Yuna of the Dissidia 012 Duodecim boards :D
Currently Playing: Saints Row: The Third
#2ExternicaPosted 12/26/2012 6:06:05 AM
Ah, those loveley clock puzzles. Yes, they are horrible.
And the lucky coin, get a big chunk of coins and give it a try when the machine is set to "hot summer day". Then let the slots play on auto.
Boring as possible, but you'll get it after some hours. If you have the Sazh-DLC, get some coins from Chronobind. Easiest way to get coins.

Off Topic: I'm bummed that Noel has no beachwear as costume. I didn't really care for Serah's original outfit.
#3CatMutoPosted 12/26/2012 4:51:34 PM
Strangely enough, Sera's XIII outfit makes her look older than the XIII-2 outfit.
Then again, that XIII-2 outfit is one giant "How the hell does it work?" thing, anyway.

Look up one of those nice programs on the internet where you just input the numbers on the clock and it'll do the math for you - I'm never that good at math, nor at calculating 3D thinking and moving and all that, so I just use that. It's annoying to switch from TV to PC to see where to move next, but it gets it done fast enough....

Same with Brain Blitz and Cryptic - there are FAQs and all for that. Thank god...

C-A
---
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!
#4nyte_blayde(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 8:09:39 PM
I've taken down Oerba...Them puzzles... SO MANY OF THEM... Anyways, next up is Academia... does anyone know if CC can spawn in the same place after you've answered his question? For example, you answered him in the Academy building, will he still be able to spawn back there, or will he move only to the other spots and Academy Building gets locked out for spawns? I'm planning on sticking inside there, and keep entering and exiting the Historia Crux until he shows up, so I don't have to find him...
---
#5ExternicaPosted 12/27/2012 1:50:56 AM
Once CC switched to a new place, he stays there until you found him.
Even if you enter historia crux. Also, the Academia HG is a first-meeting-only area, if I remember correct. He won't spawn there a second time.
So, grab that chocobo and start searching.
#6nyte_blayde(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 10:26:50 PM
Externica posted...
Once CC switched to a new place, he stays there until you found him.
Even if you enter historia crux. Also, the Academia HG is a first-meeting-only area, if I remember correct. He won't spawn there a second time.
So, grab that chocobo and start searching.

Well...I was about to finish Academia quizzes terminals, then I kicked my Xbox power cord, and now I have to restart the terminals ALL OVER... I forgot to save also... QQ... Anyways, thanks for the info about CC... Honestly, I'm most worried about Lucky Coin... I already have the Eternal Crystal from playing FF13, which supposedly ups chances of winning, and that's my only comfort for then... LC is the only fragment I can't cheat out...
---