Does Noel reminds you of... <SPOILERS>

#1masked_yazooPosted 1/9/2013 1:49:51 AM
Sora?

-guy falling in the sky, comes from a different world/timeline, yep, it reminds me of Kingdom hearts even that outfit might have come from Destiny Island...

I hope SE are not recycling character design on the upcoming Lightning Returns...
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#2ExternicaPosted 1/9/2013 2:22:12 AM
What has this to do with character design? Just because he's falling from... somewhere like Sora at the start of KH?

Behaviour, hair, face... that doesn't look like Sora at all.
The outfit, well, I give you that, though his standard attire reminds me more of Fang. But he has an alternate outfit tht makes him look like a KH-Character. the one from the Omega-DLC. What's it called again?

But overall, no, he didn't remind me of Sora at all.
#3Lunatuna77Posted 1/9/2013 3:19:24 AM
He absolutely did, Yazoo. At least at first, not nearly so much as the game went on. But early on, I dunno, between his outfit and his hairstyle I definitely got a Sora vibe.

I know, I know, spikey hair is hardly a unique trait among JRPGs, but.... I can't fight this feeeeelinnnng~
---
No one ever suspects the cute ones...
#4CatMutoPosted 1/9/2013 3:38:07 AM
I hope SE are not recycling character design on the upcoming Lightning Returns...

You mean how Sora basically looks like Tidus?
Or Hope, in terms of clothes and family-issues, was also like Tidus?
Dammit, Squeen, why must you recycle TIDUS all the time? If you have to recycle a FFX's character design, let it be Auron!

In terms of this topic, no.
But I never played KH, merely read hilarious spoof-recaps of it.
But Noel is basically the original design of Fang, before Fang was given a genderswitch when it was decided Lightning was a serious main character and not a flirty one.
Seriously, check out the QTE scene against Atlas, where Noel leans back and prepares to throw the spear.

C-A
---
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!
#5MegidolaonPosted 1/27/2013 1:16:21 PM
Noel looks A LOT like Sora.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjVvnO5lgM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4qp0wv7cDUA#t=22s
#6masked_yazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:05:02 AM
I won't be surprise if in Lightning Returns... Noel would look like Riku of KH.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"