I have 240 MP left, any suggestions?

#21Zero BeatPosted 5/7/2013 10:48:34 AM(edited)
I run Lightning/Lightning/Sazh. So I'm considering giving both Lightnings the Pack Mentality ability (Valkyrie first (gotta take full advantage of Uncapped Damage), then farm Valf for the other Chichu), so in addition to +35% Strength and +35% Magic, they'd have a permanent +30% to both, and Role Resonance for another plus 20% (I use Tri-Disaster and Cerberus X mostly, with some sentinel, healing and buff/debuff roles). If I used Cloudburst, I'd miss out on Pack Mentality.

Also, the Mage outfits seem mixed up to me. Serah is the better magic user between the two and thus better at Ruin and Ravager spells, which would make her better-suited to the Black Mage outfit. Noel may be weaker in magic overall, but he has better healing spells in the Medic role, which would make him a White Mage by comparison. And yet Noel gets the Black Mage outfit and Serah the White Mage. Seems backwards to me.

---
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. c§xxxxx{##################################>