A sure way to defeat full power Atlas please

#11CatMutoPosted 5/1/2013 2:31:00 AM
destrian522 posted...
The main draw for Armor Lightning isn't her base strength (and definitely not her ground speed since Chichu dominates there), but rather her high capacity for damage dealing. Uncapped Damage is just plain good.

True, but I believe between late-level Chichu and full-leveled COM Lightning, Chichu still ended up doing more damage than Lightning. Best shown as I remember getting the Limit Breaker Achievement with Chichu using Meteorite than with any of Lightning's attacks...

C-A
---
"If sense were common, everyone would have it."
The gamer who isn't afraid of admitting to disliking the so-called Best Games of their Generation
#12daizengar7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:52:13 AM
Very interesting and thank you all for the comments. I have no idea were to get Chichu from but I'll work with what i have and see what i can do
#13daizengar7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 11:34:32 AM
And I kicked his ass :)

I like the paradox ending and hope that the rest are just as good, but to my shock i'm still missing a fragment from Bersha 005??? I though for sure i'd get it from beating Atlas but that wasn't the case. Anyone now how to get that?
#14destrian522Posted 5/1/2013 2:27:44 PM
Nice work. There is a fragment guide in the FAQs section. It will be easier for you to check yourself since you already know what fragments you have obtained. Check the Monster Infusion FAQ for info about Chichu.

CatMuto posted...
destrian522 posted...
The main draw for Armor Lightning isn't her base strength (and definitely not her ground speed since Chichu dominates there), but rather her high capacity for damage dealing. Uncapped Damage is just plain good.

True, but I believe between late-level Chichu and full-leveled COM Lightning, Chichu still ended up doing more damage than Lightning. Best shown as I remember getting the Limit Breaker Achievement with Chichu using Meteorite than with any of Lightning's attacks...

C-A

Yeah, she isn't always better. Chichu is still one of the most highly regarded monsters in the game for a reason. Once Ally KO: Power Surge II gets involved, Lightning can often get to a damage output that is dramatically superior to the damage that Chichu is capable of doing (because its damage is capped so much lower than hers).
---
Etro's Gate---The gameplay nexus for Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy
http://etrosgate.com/
#15CatMutoPosted 5/2/2013 2:42:06 AM
daizengar7 posted...
Very interesting and thank you all for the comments. I have no idea were to get Chichu from but I'll work with what i have and see what i can do

Chichu is a one-time monster obtainable by throwing the Moogle (with Improved Moogle Throw) into the patch of red flowers to the south of the Nomad Camp on Archylte Steppe.

As for the Fragment you're missing, it might be Core Beta or the one of finding the Comm Device for the guy who initially locked you up in the cell.

C-A
---
"If sense were common, everyone would have it."
The gamer who isn't afraid of admitting to disliking the so-called Best Games of their Generation