Noel/Serah Synergist Role abilities

#1lilmills03Posted 2/1/2012 6:09:24 AM
Ok i been searching for a fair bit of time looking in to the whole correct way to level the crystarium without wasting the large nodes. While doing this i continually come across people saying that noel is a better medic cause he gets curja etc. etc. Similarly everyone also say Noel is also a better synergist. So I wanna know why! Are there any abilities he gets serah doesn't and vise versa. I have already decided to re do my character since i kinda droped the ball on the crystarium on my first attempt so i wanna make sure I get it right this time around :) and that includes leveling them into the abilities I want them to use
---
have your tried the hot pocket hot pocket, its a hot pocket filled with a hot pocket,it taste just like a hot pocket
#2_henry14_Posted 2/1/2012 6:27:11 AM
i thought that it wasn't possible to mess up the crystarium. When i played the demo it looked like 1 big cyrstarium that you can level up all roles with. The only different thing being large nodes where you choose to buff a particular role
---
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
#3RyuniPosted 2/1/2012 6:34:06 AM

i thought that it wasn't possible to mess up the crystarium. When i played the demo it looked like 1 big cyrstarium that you can level up all roles with. The only different thing being large nodes where you choose to buff a particular role

Large nodes are only for stat bonuses, you get different type of bonus depending on what role you upgrade on a large node (also SYN and SAB give different bonus if they're on even or odd number)
#4lilmills03(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 6:49:55 AM
Yea basically I was just leveling it up in what ever i felt like doing so my large node bonus stats are all over the place. Besides i wanna do a completionist campaign and if my stats were only average in the end it would drive me crazy. Im not to far I just fought got the night place. so any word on the synergist abilities?
---
have your tried the hot pocket hot pocket, its a hot pocket filled with a hot pocket,it taste just like a hot pocket
#5VeliconisPosted 2/1/2012 6:56:31 AM

Yea basically I was just leveling it up in what ever i felt like doing so my large node bonus stats are all over the place. Besides i wanna do a completionist campaign and if my stats were only average in the end it would drive me crazy. Im not to far I just fought got the night place. so any word on the synergist abilities?

I don't think you should really sweat what your stats are like at the end of the game. I've read in a few topics that there are weapons for Noel and Serah at the end of the game that make their lesser stat equal to their greatest stat. So, it really wouldn't matter too much then, if that is in fact the case.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#6kokushishinPosted 2/1/2012 7:32:42 AM
Noel gets the -Ga SYN buffs, Cura, and Curaja while Serah doesn't.
---
Meet Gabriel Belmont and his Vampire Killer!