Best Place to Farm Potent Orbs?

#1MetallifiedKISSPosted 2/3/2012 1:26:42 AM
Topic.
---
PSN/Hetfield571
#2ParsifPosted 2/3/2012 1:28:51 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/619315-final-fantasy-xiii-2/61833645

Not trying to be mean, but PLEASE use the search button. This is being asked about every 10minutes.
---
PSN: xMattaisx - Add me anytime :]
#3MetallifiedKISS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2012 3:57:39 AM
Not trying to be ungrateful, but PLEASE try "Potent Orb" in the search and see what topics come up.
---
PSN/Hetfield571
#4Splinter_WithinPosted 2/3/2012 4:08:00 AM(edited)

Not trying to be ungrateful, but PLEASE try "Potent Orb" in the search and see what topics come up.

That list doesn't have a certain area I use..

In Academia, the mobs that have ghouls I believe that give 3 CP points at the end of battle have a rare chance to drop them, and often drop em in groups of 3. As long as you attack first (which is easy because they constantly respawn) you should have a ton. You aren't going to have a lot of CP, but if your like me doing a ton of side quests, then you are already making the game to easy. I prefer this method because I dont have to play for the most part while farming. I can just watch something on hulu.

As long as you 5 star the battle though, about every other battle should get you 2-3 potent orbs.
---
drothegreat0ne posted...
So many uncharted halo's that are full-fledge battlefields and they're all calling us to duty. We must ride the wave of innovation!