Brain Blast!

#1cabcalloway1983Posted 2/8/2012 6:43:04 PM
Is the dumbest fxxxing thing and i am really wanting to break this dam game because of it.

I hardly ever rage at a game but jesus Christ,im trying to go through the questions over multiple times to get the monster dcorations and my god the random answer questions are driving me god dam crazy.

I have the book and i look up every answer up till 8 or 9 then get asked to choose a color or heads or tails and no matter what i get it wrong every time.

I have really enjoyed the game so far,hell i even like the story and the chicobo song that everyone and their brother hates on.i have had absolutely zero problem with this game until this dumbass stuff.

it is absolutely ridiculous that no matter if you know the answer or not you still have a 50/50 chance of getting screwed every time.I would like to break the disk into pieces and shove the fragments up the arse of whoever thought it would be a cute idea to add the random answers in this stupidass quiz game.

i can only hope that whoever designed this portion of the game gets raped by a gorilla.
---
PSN-Cab_Calloway
#2Vercinget0rixPosted 2/8/2012 6:47:14 PM
The only one that is truly random is "left or right?"

Red or Black:
- O and Square combination -> O (Red)
- X and Triangle combination -> X (Black)

Odd or Even:
- O and Square combination -> O (Even)
- X and Triangle combination -> Triangle (Odd)

Head or Tail:
- O and Square combination -> Square (Tail)
- X and Triangle combination -> Triangle (Head)

Credit to this guy:
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/final-fantasy-xiii-2/144353-daddy-bear-quiz-machines-questions-answers-guide.html

I started using the guide on the second quiz and didn't get a question wrong after that.
#3SwaznokDaMightyPosted 2/8/2012 6:48:58 PM
I share your pain. I spent over an hour trying to do 1 of those terminals legitimately (no guide) and some of the questions are just so bizarre that I just looked up the answers.

Also found out that those 50/50 questions actually have a pattern:

Red or Black:

Odd or Even:
- O and Square combination -> O (Odd)
- X and Triangle combination -> Triangle (Even)

Head or Tail:

Left or Right is random though.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/720588/final-fantasy-13-2-brain-blast-guide-all-the-answers-to-the-entrance-terminal-questions/

I used that link to find the answers to the questions I didn't know, just look for the article that talks about the specific terminal you are on, they all have their own questions.

Good luck!
#4SwaznokDaMightyPosted 2/8/2012 6:49:50 PM
Vercinget0rix posted...
The only one that is truly random is "left or right?"

Red or Black:

Odd or Even:
- O and Square combination -> O (Even)
- X and Triangle combination -> Triangle (Odd)

Head or Tail:

Credit to this guy:
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/final-fantasy-xiii-2/144353-daddy-bear-quiz-machines-questions-answers-guide.html

I started using the guide on the second quiz and didn't get a question wrong after that.

Guess we found the same guy :D
#5cabcalloway1983(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 6:54:33 PM
Thanks for the info.I couldnt even imagine trying to do these things legit.They ask stuff that has never been presented in either game.
---
PSN-Cab_Calloway
#6Vercinget0rixPosted 2/8/2012 6:56:41 PM

Guess we found the same guy :D

Haha.

Thanks for the info.I couldnt even imagine trying to do these things legit.They ask stuff that has never been presented in either game.

I did the first one legit and it took me over an hour... I was actually kinda excited about the quiz until the stupid questions started rolling in.