Brenda, where is she?

#1Thalantyr1216Posted 2/11/2012 7:20:12 AM
Looking for Brenda in Yascha Maasif to give the Behemoth Fang to, but can't seem to find her anywhere.
#2SteadySharkPosted 2/11/2012 7:25:51 AM
I think she's towards the end that's furthest away from "excavation site".

Throw up the map (press square) and look for green dots. You may need to change the map layer if there's an option to.
---
GT/PSN = SteadiestShark - 3DS: 3866-8210-5918
SSFIV:AE Main - Guile, although I'm not sure right now...
#3KryuzeiPosted 2/11/2012 7:28:14 AM
If you still can't find her, remember that one map can only have 2 fragment side-quest. I got the same problem once and I need to finish the current sidequest first before she started to appear.
#4Thalantyr1216(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2012 7:31:35 AM
Kryuzei posted...
If you still can't find her, remember that one map can only have 2 fragment side-quest. I got the same problem once and I need to finish the current sidequest first before she started to appear.

Ahh, this might be it, I had been under the assumption she'd be there either way, just wouldn't be able to give me the quest if I already had two going.
#5FishermanFriendPosted 2/11/2012 7:37:22 AM
Thalantyr1216 posted...
Kryuzei posted...

Ahh, this might be it, I had been under the assumption she'd be there either way, just wouldn't be able to give me the quest if I already had two going.

Even if you don't have two quests, that quest can't be done until you have done the story section in that area and go through the gate. The guide says you can do it as soon as you get to that zone but in my second playthrough I made sure not to pick up other quests and I couldnt get the quest until I left that zone in the new gate.