Can't find 5th red waystone in steppe

#1consume123Posted 2/11/2012 9:06:46 AM
I'm trying to unlock the ochu quest for noels final weapon but i read that i need to have all waystones unlocked so i can ride chocobos or something. I've found 4 so far (first twp by the camp and two towards the end of the level) but I can't find the fifth one. I figured it'd be in the middle of the map but the only waystone there is for the cactaur fight which i've already done. Any ideas?
#2MookietheboldPosted 2/11/2012 9:08:57 AM
Change the weather and take another look in the swamp area.
---
don't tread on me
#3consume123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2012 9:13:38 AM
What does the weather have to be set to?
#4Godly_GoofPosted 2/11/2012 9:15:55 AM
Should be one straight out from the East door of the hunter camp near the wild artefact gate.

One just out the west gate of the hunter camp.

3 across in the marshes if i recall correctly. the weather for the three is Rainy, Cloudy and Sunny i think but i could be wrong i got them all a while ago >.<
---
"The only people who fear darkness are those who are still standing in the light"
#5EzceedPosted 2/11/2012 9:27:32 AM
Cloudy (as in brown dust clouds), the way stone is approximately in the middle of the marsh lake, near a small 'island' there.

Sunny, it's hidden behind the shadow of a large rock near the gap between the marsh area and the rest of the steppe.

And I believe the last stone is in stormy weather, not rainy. The cactuar waypoint itself is visible with a sort of electric effect and it's located kinda south west of the one in cloudy weather. It's rather near the cliff edge.
---
GEB - Rank 10, Story 76 (Maybe I should rebirth... )
PS:P2: Nisam, Human M Lv 81 HU 5 RA 5 FO 5 VA 15 (Gamega 20 runs, 1 Ensa)
#6consume123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2012 9:50:31 AM
Thanks but I still can't find it =\. Ive tried every weather combo and i'm sitting east of the waystones in the marshes
#7consume123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2012 10:02:01 AM
consume123 posted...
Thanks but I still can't find it =\. Ive tried every weather combo and i'm sitting east of the waystones in the marshes
Also I have the cloudy and stormy ones but the sunny one you mentioned is a blue waypoint, not red
#8Godly_GoofPosted 2/11/2012 10:07:42 AM
consume123 posted...
consume123 posted...
Also I have the cloudy and stormy ones but the sunny one you mentioned is a blue waypoint, not red

ummm all from memory but, one on the marsh is the far West like right at the cliff area on like a little islandy thing.

Another is right at that gap or very close by where you would hop across

The other should be somewhere to the more southern part of that landmass but near the middle of the marsh area

I honestly dont remember the weather conditions for them but that should be all there locations
---
"The only people who fear darkness are those who are still standing in the light"
#9consume123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2012 10:09:40 AM
Its cool I found it. It's the yellow one that teleports you to the marshes! Thanks for the help though.